Meet The 42 Men On Clare Crawley's Season Of 'The Bachelorette'

Meet The 42 Men Vying For Clare Crawley's Heart On This Season Of 'The Bachelorette'

All these studs and only one final rose!?

84071

A lot has happened in Bachelor Nation over the last few months since ABC announced the first round of men who'd be competing for Clare Crawley's final rose on the next season of "The Bachelorette." ABC postponed filming of her season because of the pandemic, we heard Matt James (Tyler Cameron's BFF who was originally slotted to be a contestant on Clare's season) will make history as the first Black bachelor of the franchise (YES!), and we learned casting for Clare's season was still ongoing.

Now, after casting more contestants, ABC has officially revealed that Clare will have a group of 42 single men to choose from once her season begins. Of course, they're all worthy of that final rose based on these incredible (seemingly) social-distanced photos they submitted for their bios. So, we'll just have to wait and see whose personalities match their pics and who will bring the drama.

Click through the SLIDESHOW below to see the official photos of all 42 contestants (that's right... 42), along with their names, ages, and hometowns.

16. Garin, 34

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Get ready to watch with this Chris Harrison cardboard cutout (a necessity) and this candle that apparently smells like "The Bachelor."

Follow Swoon on Instagram.