Why 'The Bachelor's' Peter And Kelley Were Always Meant To Be

9 Reasons Peter And Kelley Were Always Meant To Be

For one, Barb loves her.

90
John Fleenor / ABC via Getty Images

Yes, "Bachelor" fans, the rumor floating around about Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan being in a relationship has yet to be confirmed by the two of them, but with evidence of them quarantining together thanks to TikTok, it's safe to assume they're spending a lot of time together (if nothing else).

To add to the speculation, Bachelor Nation's very own Clay Harbor spilled the beans to Chris Randone on Instagram Live, reportedly confirming that the two are, in fact, dating. No matter what, though, it's pretty clear that Peter and Kelley were always meant to be. They're perfect for each other, after all, so if they're not in a relationship now... it's only a matter of time before they are. Just ask Barb.

Here are nine reasons why this is true.

They have a history together since they knew each other before the show

They shared a little with us on the show, but we can all agree there's more to it, right?

SEE ALSO: 7 Reasons I'm Convinced 'The Bachelor' Lied To Us And Peter Is Secretly Dating Kelley Right Now

Peter's mom, Barb, is a BIG fan of Kelley

Kelley has been Barb's "fave" for a while now.

And since Peter does whatever Barb says, well...

Yea, even if he really doesn't think they're meant to be, his mom will convince him otherwise.

SEE ALSO: 10 Things You Understand If You've Dated A Boy With A Mom Like Barb Weber

She was always confident she was best for him

Kelley never felt threatened because she knew her connection with Peter couldn't be topped.

He's a terrible decision-maker, so naturally he would go back to an ex

This is no secret, Peter's decision-making skills are flawed — at least when it comes to love (on reality TV) — so going back to an ex is the least surprising thing to happen this season.

She doesn't seem to care about much, so naturally she would accept him back

Maybe it was the edit, but... I didn't get anything from her throughout the season, honestly.

She knew it wouldn't work out with the other girls when she was leaving

When she was driving away after being sent home, she shared her feelings about the other girls and how he was making the wrong choice.

They both questioned each other's intentions before deciding they didn't have to

Oddly romantic that they were on the same page for this?

It was the "unpredictable" ending we all saw coming

It was only a matter of time. We knew, perhaps, even before Peter realized it on his own.

SEE ALSO: 10 Reasons Kelley Flanagan Could Come Back From The Dead To Win 'The Bachelor' Season 24

Follow Swoon on Instagram.