The New Year Told As Told By The 'Bachelor' & 'Bachelorette'

The New Year As Told By 'The Bachelor' And 'The Bachelorette'

"This is going to be the most dramatic article to date"- Chris Harrison.

47
Paul Herbert/ABC
https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/image/2018/3/2/ecc5d9db-2643-4582-80f3-754520ec0145-148717_0340.jpg?w=970&h=546&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2

It's that time of year again, where we all sit around in order to watch 30 girls fight for the heart of one man. Trust me, when I say they all fight over one man, I mean it in every sense: physically, literally, and mentally. So to celebrate the new year and the return of "The Bachelor", here is your new year told as if it was an episode of "The Bachelor."

When you are 1 month in and still are writing 2018 as the date.

When you have made no progress on your resolutions.

The holidays are over so you have to start making up excuses to eat cookies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Watching all of your friends get engaged on New Year's Eve/ New Year's Day.

When your resolution was getting back into working out, so you recruit your bestie to take on this challenge with you.

When you said that being single was the best thing, but you see everyone around you in happy relationships.

But not a mistake as big as Ari's, am I right?

But then you realize you are all that you need to make the new year great.

You're right Corinne, you are the queen.

Alright, so maybe this should have just been called 'Your New Year as Told by Corinne Olympios' instead.