Every Monday night hundreds of thousands of people turn their TVs to the ABC network to be able to watch "The Bachelor" or "Bachelorette," shows that try to help a single person find someone to spend the rest of their lives with. Sounds like a good concept, right? Wrong. They then bring in 30 different people and have group dates, and then one-on-one dates, to try and help the person find the one.

So they are supposed to find the one by bringing 30 different people to a house where they have to go on dates with all of them at the same time or within hours of other dates?

I mean the success rate of these relationships are practically nothing, "Bachelorette" has a success rate of 30% where "The Bachelor" has a success rate of 11%. And out of the 22 seasons of "The Bachelor," only two of the couples are still together, and of "Bachelorette," only six of the couples are still together. I mean, obviously this is gonna happen, you can't find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with when you have scripted reality shows where the whole point of it is to get ratings. It's not about the person who wants to find someone, it's about all the drama that the shows have because they always keep the person that the general public can't stand so that the ratings stay up.

If the success rate alone of the relationships doesn't tell you something then people just don't get how stupid this show is.

Trust me, I get it, reality TV is great, but this is so different because this a person who has feelings and could ultimately get their heart broken. Most of the time the people who come into this are seriously hoping that they will find happiness because they have had terrible heartbreak in the past and are hoping this will work. I mean, this season of "Bachelorette" is just a mess, Luke P. is a manipulative and terrible guy and yet he is still on the show? Colton Underwood on the last season of "The Bachelor" got his heart broken, but ultimately he and Cassie Randolph are dating and trying to get to know one another like regular people.

That is why this show doesn't work, you need to be able to spend time with the person and see if you have a connection, not have certain times of the day you can see each other. And then if it's with a group there is no way that you can spend time with them one-on-one.

But people still watch the show because who doesn't love drama? But it shouldn't be at the expense of all these people's feelings. Yes, I know they chose to come on the show but it's not like they were told the whole truth of how it would be! It's just that this show makes a profit off of people's vulnerability, emotions, and desperation - and that's not right.