The ABC's Of Clemson University

The ABC's Of Clemson University

There is something in these hills, and it's pain and lack of breath from walking up all of them.

109
The ABC's Of Clemson University

I may be biased, but Clemson University is the best place in the world. Between our outstanding academics, incredible game day atmosphere and beautiful campus set on Lake Hartwell, it just can’t be beat. By the end of your first year, you will understand the ABC's of Clemson.

A is for All In.

The Clemson family is ALL IN no matter what the occasion is.

B is for Bowman.

The perfect place for studying, tossing the football or watching all of the dogs run around. Oh, and on occasion we let ESPN’s College Gameday come visit.

C is for Cadence Count.

1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4!

D is for Deshaun Watson.

A Clemson god and every girl’s dream man.

E is for Effort

Here’s to the the endless effort put into papers, projects and presentations. We’ll graduate one day.

F is for Fort Hill Street.

No, you’re not the only one who can’t breathe when you reach the end.

G is for Game Day.

Nothing beats Clemson Football. Or baseball. Or basketball. Basically any Clemson game day is a reason to celebrate.

H is for Hills

No one mentions you need to train for a marathon in order to get to class at orientation.

I is for iRoar.

I don’t know if I should say ‘thank you’ or ‘I hate you.’

J is for Just Do It.

Term paper? Going to Fike? Emailing your advisor? Just do it.

K is for Kite Hill

The bane of West Campus residents’ existence.

L is for L

This is dedicated to all of the L's taken throughout your four years of college.

M is for Martin

If you are lost the answer can probably be found there.

N is for National Champions

35-31, baby.

O is for Orange

Orange is matched best with purple no doubt.

P is for Parking Services

They are literally the worst.

Q is for the Quad

Where you can find puppies or frat rockets 24/7.

R is for Reflection Pond.

Don’t be alarmed if you see people swimming or having boat races here in between classes.

S is for Solid Orange Friday

This is no joke. You look dumb without orange on.

T is for Tiger Town Tavern.

Everybody wants a Triple T’s 21st t-shirt.

U is for The Union.

Home of uneven bricks, swing dancing classes, and the beloved Chick-Fil-A.

V is for View.

Our campus is actually perfect.

W is for (lack of) Wifi.

Seriously. Fix this.

X is for (E)xpelled.

Which may happen if you attempt to complete to Clemson Bucket List.

Y is for Y Beach.

It’s hard to pay attention in class when you could be on the lake.

Z is for Zombie.

Also known as students walking to their 8 a.m.