The 8 Best Translation Agency WordPress Themes for 2022

WordPress themes for Translation Agency & language schools

32

Millions of travelers each year visit new destinations and find intriguing destinations. Therefore, it's essential to be familiar with the language spoken in the country you're traveling to. This is why translators and language schools are useful.

While attending classes or for vertimu biuras siauliai online learning You can become familiar with the terminology and basic language of the countries you're planning to visit. Also, you will gain more in-depth knowledge of various styles of living and cultures.

The modern web allows you to select from many online educational centers. If you're running this kind of company on your own it is crucial to distinguish your website apart from other sites.

How can you get in touch with potential clients all over the world? To do this, use professionally developed WordPress themes for translation agencies as well as language schools.

Check out our selection of hand-picked WordPress templates for Translation agencies.

Utilizing these ready-to-go internet solutions to get you started with an official website of your school with minimal investment of time, money and effort.

Each of these themes is multi-functional, and come with many features and crucial web design elements to assist you in creating a website resource that conveys your message in a perfect manner.

These are my top choices for the top translator Agency WordPress themes for 2022.

1. ProLingua by ThemeREX (Themeforest)

Theme Description
Utilizing ProLingua, the ProLingua WordPress theme, you can begin building an effective and contemporary website for the language school as well as a freelancer site, translation agency and language courses, or specific website. The theme comes with an customizable layout that you can be free to alter in accordance with your personal preferences. It is compatible with WPBakery Page Builder as well as many premium plugins like Essential Grid, Revolution Slider as well as others.
The theme has a neat and balanced layout that provides users with an easy access to all essential pieces of information. It also has a variety of useful sticky elements that enhance the user experience to a large extent. So, the menu, social sharing icons and contacts are remain in reach.
ProLingua theme is optimized for fast performance in every web environment. It's SEO-friendly and mobile-friendly. The theme's download package contains all the necessary shortcodes, widgets and pre-made pages, and theme customization options required for the launch of a functioning translation bureau site.

2. Translang by Axiom Themes (Themeforest)

Theme Description
Translang is a pre-built WordPress theme suitable for an educational or a translation service website. It has a modern and professional design, which allows for an outstanding display of your offerings. The theme is based with an extremely responsive layout which ensures the best display of your information across any device.The theme comes with several options that are perfect for translation projects online. It also comes with a variety of websites and services that are pre-designed ready to add to the website and modified to suit the specifications you have set for yourself. The theme also comes with functional contact forms as well as translation application forms.If you have to make modifications to the layout of your theme by yourself the theme's compatibility with using the WPBakery page builder can help. The ability to create a unique appearance and feel to your pages and posts isn't a problem thanks its integration into custom page types, post types as well as layout designs.