The 7 People You Meet At BYU-Idaho

The 7 People You Meet At BYU-Idaho

How many of these people do you know?

423
The 7 People You Meet At BYU-Idaho
VCE

Like any college, BYU-Idaho has a unique student population with their own unique stereotypes. Chances are if you have ever spent even five minutes in The Crossroads, you have met at least one person from each of these categories, and probably more. In fact, it is likely that you fall under one of these categories too! It's okay though, we still love you.

All in good fun, here are seven of the kinds of people you are sure to meet during your time at BYU-Idaho.

1. Summer Sales Bro

Often can be spotted wearing a polo shirt from their company that is two sizes too small, and talking to everyone like they are making a sales pitch. Be cautious, these guys can somehow talk you into thinking that spending 5 months in the middle of nowhere working 60 hour weeks is a really fun way to spend your summer.

2. The Wanna-Be DJ

Playing a set at Skizzy's one time does not qualify you as an EDM artist. Sorry.

3. The Idaho Hater

That one person who constantly feels the need to tell everyone how much they think Rexburg sucks. Always complaining about how bad the weather is or how bored they are or how much they want to go home. This person doesn't seem to realize that coming here was completely their choice and that they can literally leave any time they want.

4.Honor Code Nazi

We all know one, and some of us even live with one. Coming home at 12:07? You better believe that this person will be calling the Honor Office about it! You knew the rules when you decided to come here! How could you?!

5. The Photographer

Even if nobody ever actually pays them to have photos taken, they somehow are always flooding your social media feeds with photos from their "shoots." Apparently owning a camera and creating a blog is all it takes to become a professional photographer these days. Don't forget to check out the link in their bio!

6. The Chronic Dater

This person has gone on a date pretty much every single day for the entire time they've been at BYU-Idaho, but never seems to be in an actual relationship. Flirting is their full time job. Probably has gone on dates with at least three of your friends. Often can be spotted cruising around The Crossroads and getting phone numbers from freshman.

7. The "Rebel"

This person skips the last hour of church and doesn't even care. Likes to brag about the fact that they have never gone to a single devotional. Wears all black even when it is 100 degrees. Acts like they are too cool for everything that happens in Rexburg, but are also at every single dance party, so draw your own conclusions. And of course, this person only is at BYU-Idaho because their parents "forced" them to.