The 5 Garage Door Designs That are Going to Rule 2020

Garage Door Designs

421

2020 is finally here, and it might be the year for you to build that dream house. When constructing your home, a garage is also an essential part that requires considerations. In the past, people would only build a garage space as extra storage, and it was not that significant. However, times have changed, and garage space is becoming more critical for any home.

Additionally, garage doors are now becoming popular, and apart from providing security for your home and vehicle, they also make a home look complete. With so many trending designs on the market, choosing the best design for your garage door in 2020 is a complicated experience. However, on this blog, I'll discuss at least five best designs that will take over 2020. Therefore, if you are yet to find your best match, read on to see whether you will get the design of your dream.

Sectional Garage Door

This is a typical garage door design across the US. The door is made up of panel sections that are professionally connected using hinges. Each panel has wheels on each that roll inside a vertical track whenever the door is opening or closing. With this type of garage door, you will not experience opening or closing problems under any circumstances. When opening the door, the hinges bend over the track in a curving portion to allow the door to sit parallel to the ceiling, making it completely open.

Additionally, when completely closed, the hinges straighten to keep the door in line with the wall. What makes this door the best match for 2020, it that it's made of steel. Therefore, you are sure that your home security will not be compromised under any circumstances. Additionally, the door can be customized to meet your expectations in a garage door, and it also has low maintenance. The doors also come in both insulated and non-insulated models. Hence, making it a perfect fit for any home design.

Slide to the Side Garage Doors

Look for a company that is working with new trends where your will be their top priority. Professionals understand what door designs have been taking over the market in the past and are still functional. In 2020, if you have a small space but still want to install a good garage door, this might be the break you need. Just as in the name, this door bends to one side of the garage, and it sits parallel to the wall. These types of doors are easy to install, and they operate smoothly under any circumstances.

Additionally, installing the door is super easy and does not require extreme professionalism. The doors of this type have been on the market for quite some time, and most people are still finding them attractive and ideal to install regardless of your home design. What makes them earn a spot in the list of designs for 2020 is that they have an in-built retractable motor for automatic operations. Therefore, even without a ceiling-mounted operator, the door will still function right.

Farmhouse Garage Door

If you live in a rural area, installing a garage door is often surrounded by many complications. You are often unsure of what to install and keep both your home, vehicle, and livestock safe. However, that will not be an issue for you in 2020 with this farmhouse design. The door is made of wooden material with a convenient finish coat. The door complements your exterior décor and blends perfectly with other doors of the house. The polishing coat gives the door a shiny finish and also enhances the wooden material. Additionally, you can also customize your existing farmhouse door to make it modern and more attractive.

Roll-Up Garage Door

Although this is commonly used on commercial buildings than residential, it still is among the best 2020 designs for a garage door. The door rolls up on a drum that is located above the door opening when completely open and rolls back down to close. It's mostly made of steel slat sections, and it is super strong. This type of garage door can withstand heavy-usage or high performance for longevity. With this door installed, your home security will not be compromised under any circumstances. Additionally, the garage door has minimal maintenance requirements, and with regular usage, it will not lock you out unexpectedly. When installed right, you will not have to deal with the issues of corrosion or rust.

Aluminum Doors

Aluminum doors have numerous advantages and it's cost-effective, especially for those who are working on a budget. A garage door made of aluminum provides you a sleek design and clean scheme. Additionally, unlike other designs, an aluminum door has less maintenance and will not dramatically breakdown while opening. It also complements your exterior and will give your home a new look. This door can be installed on both commercial and residential premises and still provide you with the same extreme professional look.

Conclusion

Whichever garage door design you choose for your next project, it is essential to work with a certified installation company to enjoy exceptional services. A good garage door company should be able to advise you appropriately on key factors to consider when choosing a door and which one works best for your premises. Therefore, if you are unsure about what to look for when choosing a garage door, but you still want to install one that will meet your expectations, you should start by choosing the best garage door installation company. They will help you choose the right door and will also offer the installation services. This will, therefore, guarantee that you will not have to spend more money investing on the wrong deal.

Learn More About Ben Garage Door & Gate Services

My name is Ben and I run Ben garage door, which is located in Riverside area.I work on repairs, installations and renovations of all models of garage doors and gates. I specialize in renovations for both commercial and residential, electric and manual garage doors.