The 5 Best Parts About Having A Long Distance Friendship

"I can't, my best friend is in town."

19
The 5 Best Parts About Having A  Long Distance Friendship
Laura Lundberg

1. They Are The One To Always Text You Back. Always.

They will never leave you hanging on a text and always answer your call, even if there is a time difference.

2. They Will Protect You From Miles Away.

Even from miles away, they still make you feel protected, loved, and cared for no matter what. They have your back and support you through everything. From needing to rant about school or people, they are always there to listen and give you advice. They will instantly make you feel better and reassure you of things even if they are not there to tell it to you in person.

3. Your Friendship Has Grown Deeper.

During a long distance friendship, it can be easy to lose contact or not make it a priority to talk, so making an effort to is crucial in order for the friendship to flourish. The friendship you have will only grow stronger through long distance because you both make a conscious effort to stay in contact.

4. When You See Each Other, It Feels Like Nothing Has Changed.

When you see them after a long period of time, it feels like nothing has changed, which is the best feeling in the world. Being away from them makes you appreciate the time you have with them in person so much. Now you can be your weird-selves together again!

5. Your Friendship Will Endure Anything.

You have already managed to stay best friends with thousands of miles separating you both. You live in two different worlds, yet you find the time to share your world with them through the click of a button. If you can stay in communication without being in person and it feels like nothing has changed, you know you have a strong friendship. The friends that make an effort to stay in contact, no matter the distance, are the friends that will be in your life forever.