The 32 Stages Of Finals Week

The 32 Stages Of Finals Week

It's finally here (no pun intended)

30
The 32 Stages Of Finals Week
YouTube

Well.. it's finally here. No pun intended.

Stage 1: What? It's already here?

Yes, friends. It's here. It is actually time for finals. Where the heck did the semester go?

Stage 2: The Final Exam Review Sheets.

Let the review sheets roll in.

Stage 3: The Review Sheet Panic.

That moment when you look at the review sheet and don't remember/know more than half of it.

Stage 4: "It's okay. I'll just study a lot and relearn everything."

Oh ok, good luck. We all know how that goes in the end.

Stage 5: Actually Trying to Relearn Everything.

Pretty much what you look like when you are trying to relearn everything.

Stage 6: The Nerves.

Then the nerves start to kick in when you realize you definitely cannot relearn/teach yourself anything.

Stage 7: The Panic.

Then the panic starts to kick in when you really you REALLY definitely cannot relearn/teach yourself anything.

Stage 8: The "F*** It" Stage.

The stage when you say "fuck it" and decide it's ok if you fail college.

Stage 9: The Alcohol Stage.

You are going to fail college anyways, might as well do it drunk.

Stage 10: The "F*** It" Stage Part 2.

You are going to be drunk, might as well have some fun while doing so.

Stage 11: The Sobering Up Stage.

Come on now, you are better than that.

Stage 12: The "Start Again" Stage.

So after a moment of doubt, you start again.

Stage 13: The Office Hours Stage.

Going into your professor's office hours and praying to Jesus they don't comment on the fact that you are asking questions about material from the first week of school.

Stage 14: After Office Hours.

Wait, what?

Stage 15: The Calling Mom Stage.

When in doubt, call mom for support.

Stage 16: "Mom I just need you to tell me that you love me and that this is all going to be ok no matter what happens."

Tell her what you need to hear, she will say it.

Stage 17: The Study Power Hours.

And finally, you have the strength to start studying to kick that exams ass!

Stage 18: The "Study Breaks."

Those 15 minutes of studying deserves 15 hours of Netflix binging, right?

Stage 19: Looking to the Future.

Just remember that after these exams means home and holidays and time off!! Let that be your motivation.

Stage 20: The Panic Part 2.

But the panic starts to kick in once more when you realize how much you haven't studied.

Stage 21: The Lack of Sleep.

Finals week=no sleep.

Stage 22: The Abundance of Caffeine.

No sleep= coffee coffee coffee.

Stage 23: The Morning of the Exam.

The lack of sleep is really starting to kick in.

Stage 24: Walking into the Exam.

Baby steps.. you can do it.

Stage 25: Getting the Exam.

Well, it's finally here. It snuck up on you, but it's your time to shine.

Stage 26: The "F*** It" Part 3.

In the middle of the exam, you just get to that point.

Stage 27: The Re-Evaluation.

No! Don't do it! You've come this far, don't give up now!!

Stage 28: Turning in your Exam.

Boom.

Stage 29: Leaving the Classroom.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I would like to thank my professor, my practice schedule, and my classmates for helping me fail this exam. I really could not have done it without each and every one of you.

Stage 30: Seeing Someone from your Class After the Exam.

You think you failed it? Me too!!

Stage 31: Getting Back to your Room After the Exam.

You may be dead, but you did it!!!

Stage 32: Getting your Grades.

I'll let y'all interpret this one any way you'd like.

Good luck on finals!!