The 1inch Network partners with Take My Muffin animated series

The 1inch Network, a major DeFi project focused on DEX aggregation, and Take My Muffin, the world's first animated NFT series, are happy to announce a general partnership agreement.

32

"A partnership of this kind comes as no surprise," says Anton Bukov, 1inch Network co-founder. "Take My Muffin was financed by the crypto-community from the very beginning, it's actually the very first crypto-funded animated series, while the 1inch Network is one of the most promising and successful projects in the crypto space."

"The plot of Take My Muffin entwines a variety of modern tech elements, including decentralized finance (DeFi) and other blockchain-based solutions," comments Pavel Muntyan, the series' producer. "Therefore, integration with leading companies in the crypto industry seems like a natural development. By the way, there is still an opportunity to sponsor the series by investing in NFT-tokens of the project on Rarible!"

Take My Muffin, an animated series for adults will be released in the first half of 2022 on the 2x2 TV broadcast network and PREMIER streaming service. The production plan includes three seasons of ten episodes each.

Official trailer: https://youtu.be/eiUaO72we20.

The series chronicles the misadventures of amnesic Unicorn Korney – who discovers he has the superpower to generate billion-dollar startup ideas! To get his memory back, Korney must strike a deal with three-eyed business-cat Rok – who surely has his ulterior motives, about which poor Korney is clueless. The story is set in an "acid-trip version of Palo Alto", where robots live next door to dragons and walking potatoes, while investors pump their money into developing revolutionary products such as psychedelic boogers.