THE 10 ACCESSORIES THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE IN HER CLOSET

Women's fashion changes all the time, however, there are certain things that are still as necessary as 30 years ago. These items are the inevitable ones that you should have at hand in front of an emergency to solve all the problems of clothing.

58

IMMORTAL JEANS

Before any other garment, you must have a good pair of pants. This is paramount for men and women, it is the king of fashion, 100 percent timeless and as practical as one could have invented. Topshop Joni Jeans give style instantly and you can use them at all times, just scan them carefully, because the simpler the better.

A WHITE SHIRT

It is the key to a good dress. Its simplicity makes it the best companion at all times. With any trousers, it will look good and will make you stand out for the freshness that they transmit. Also, combine it with shorts and skirts.

A PAIR OF HEELS

Woman always need a good pair of heels for an important event where she need to have a more formal look. If there is something you should invest in her comfort, try on all the styles until you find the best ones that also adapt to your personal style.

FLATS OR SNEAKERS

You cannot live in heels all your life, so to save our feet after a good day in them, some dancers are our best allies. They will help you to look trim and comfortable, there are many models.

BAG

For those who cannot decide what to leave at home and end up with everything, this model is the most practical. It is important to have one where you can fit everything you need to spend the day outside your home and not be uncomfortable with things in your hand. Make sure it is of good quality so that it resists the weight and that it is a timeless model like Burberry Wallets so as not to have to renew it every year.

SWEATER

In the wardrobe of any woman cannot miss the soft and warm sweater that we look for when it is cold. If you buy one of good quality it will be those pieces that will last you for years and even if you forget it in the back of the closet, it will always be in the best conditions.

COTTON FLANNELS

Believe it or not, having several smooth and uni-color blouses is a great solution. Find some without more elements and simple cuts, so you can combine to create the combination that comes to mind. They are also super durable and resistant, great for its freshness and comfort.

BRACELETS AND RINGS

Along with nail care, bracelets and rings, as well as coach watches, give your hands the perfect touch. We put these elements together because they offer the opportunity to combine them and play with their designs. As for the bracelets, you can wear one or several, depending on the occasion. If it is a special event and you want to wear a delicate bracelet or watch, it is better than you give it exclusivity so that it can shine.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, it remains only to emphasize the value of the accessories. Given the impossibility of having all the garments that we would like to have available, these give us the opportunity to vary at a lower cost. Combining them with the clothes we carry is an art, as well as entertainment.