That's The Tea

That's The Tea

Herbal Teas And Their Health Benefits

20

Although I do enjoy a good cup of coffee, herbal tea is my forever favorite. It is the perfect drink to help you kickstart a morning, wind down for the night, and even heal and satisfy deficiencies. After doing some research and trying different kinds, I've discovered and experienced the true health benefits that herbal tea has to offer. I've compiled a list of a few herbal teas and their health benefits:

1. Matcha Green Tea

This is one of my favorites! I highly recommend drinking in the daytime or morning.

Benefits: boosting metabolism, lowering blood sugar, and antioxidizing

2. Chamomile Tea

This is the perfect tea for a calm night and mind.

Benefits: calming nerves, reducing anxiety, improving complexion, regulating diabetes, and relieving congestion

3. Raspberry Leaf Tea

Benefits: aiding digestion, boosting immune system, reducing inflammation, and aiding in women's health

4. Blueberry Tea

Benefits: antioxidizing, protecting against cell damage, boosting immune function, relieving stress, and improving cognitive and kidney health

5. Peach Tea

This is one of my favorite teas to get at Starbucks...

Benefits: improving health of blood vessels and arteries, lowering blood pressure

6. Black Tea

Benefits: building healthy lungs, decreasing chances of dementia, boosting heart health, and preventing cancer

7. Ginger Tea

Benefits: improving digestion, boosting immune system, fighting infections, fighting Alzheimer's, and promoting healthy skin

8. Peppermint Tea

Benefits: easing digestion, relieving sinuses, fighting infections, improving sleep, and calming headaches

Even if you've never tried herbal tea or are a little wary, I encourage you to take a leap. Experiment with different kinds and ways of preparing it. You never know until you try...

-M