What Your Go-To Thanksgiving Dish Says About You

A favorite dish can say a lot about a person.

4

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and with it comes all the best dishes of the season. I think you find out a lot about a person based on what their favorite thing to eat is, so here are some fun assumptions based on your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving.

Turkey

chicken on tray Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash

If your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving is turkey then you might be super traditional and super classy. You might have some Thanksgiving traditions that you love to do every year. You probably enjoy Thanksgiving because of all the food options and the chance to get to spend quality time catching up with your friends or family.

Stuffing

mixed vegetable in tray Photo by Chelsea shapouri on Unsplash

If you love stuffing the most, you're probably a really sentimental person who loves spending quality time with family and friends. You somehow always find a way to make the people around you smile and give off super supportive vibes. You probably love fall and all of the things that come with it, so you always dress up in a super cute outfit for dinner. You also probably helped a lot with the preparations and cooking for dinner, so props to you!

Cranberry Sauce

red round fruits on white surface Photo by Hert Niks on Unsplash

Stuffing in general is just so amazing, so if this is what you look forward to on Thanksgiving then you must be a lot of fun to be around. If stuffing is your favorite part of Thanksgiving, you might be a really creative and artistic person, or at least someone who loves the Thanksgiving aesthetic. You might also be a really big foodie who's always willing to try something new.

Mashed Potatoes

carrots and green beans on white ceramic plate Photo by Mohammad Fahim on Unsplash

If you're a mashed potato kind of person (like me) then you're probably a pretty laid back person who's just really content with dinner. You probably will try to keep to yourself or a tight-knit group of people, at least until you've finished eating. You also either love or hate winter, there's no in between.

Pumpkin Pie

closeup photo of sliced pie on white ceramic saucer Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash

If your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the pumpkin pie, or any dessert for that matter, then you're probably super energetic and have a youthful spirit. If you love pumpkin pie the most, you also probably love the holiday season in general so at this point you're just super excited to start setting up your holiday decorations for December.

Dinner Rolls

sourdoughbread Photo by Maria Petersson on Unsplash

If you're like me and you love filling up on bread before dinner even starts, then you're probably super optimistic (probably about the fact that you won't get full before dinner) and honestly the life of the party. This snack that you can carry around might speak to your love for walking around and socializing with everyone else at the dinner, making you a super easy going person that people find it really easy to chat with.