(empty)

(empty)

What would we do with you

10
(empty)

1. Thank you for driving at all hours of the day.

For the people that stay downtown till the bars close, the people that refuse to walk to work on cold rainy days, the people who need to catch an early flight, your insomniac habits are greatly appreciated.

2. Thank you for understanding your importance in snapchat stories.

Now that society live streams their every move through snapchat stories, showcasing your Uber driver dancing along to your favorite song will portray the extravagant lifestyle we live.

3. Thank you for handing over the aux cord.

Music is essential in any car ride. Thus, the passing of the aux cord ensures perfect pre-downtown pump up music and an automatic five-star rating.

4. Thank you for listening to personal life problems.

Though we are essentially locked in a car and you don't have any other choice, the ability to vent is all we need after one to many drinks

5. Thank you for actually giving advice.

And then to actually respond...sometimes you guys are saints.

6. Thank you for understanding the need for a food detour.

7. Thank you for providing a phone charger.

Perish the thought my phone battery drops below 40%.

8. Thank you for understanding the phrase petal to the medal.

Time management or lack their of is a true skill. We enjoy experiencing how fast your prius can really go.

9. Thank you for squeezing five extra people in the car.

Saving gas and saving the environment one overpacked Uber ride at a time.

10. Thank Uber Driver for being you.