A 'Thank You' To The Best Friends That I Don't Get To See Often

Thank you for always being a text away.
6

To The Best Friends I Don't Get To See That Often,

If I knew then what I do now, I would have soaked up every last minute of freedom with my high school friends. It can be really difficult to make the transition to college without having your oldest and closest friends by your side. Although time apart can make everything seem that much harder, it makes seeing them every once in a while one of the best feelings in the world. Our lives have changed drastically, yet so many things have stayed the same. That being said, there is so much I would like to say to them for always being there.

Thank you for always being a text, phone call, or FaceTime away when I need it most.

Thank you for sending me Snapchats or pictures of things that you knew would make me laugh.

Thank you for always being available to talk when I feel as if no one at school gets me like you do.

Thank you for making me feel better when I've had a long week.

Thank you for being honest with me so that I can become a better version of myself.

Thank you for

Thank you for validating me when no one else sees what you do.

Thank you for the late-night talks when college gets the best of us both.

Thank you for reminding me of who I am when I lose touch of myself.

Thank you for giving me advice that only you could think of.

Thank you for looking forward to seeing me again on breaks and holidays.

Thank you for the coffee and breakfast dates when we are finally home at the same time.

Most importantly...

Thank you for always being there.