Thanks To Old Navy

A Thank You Letter To Old Navy

Sometimes, you just have to be appreciative to those who really make your life awesome - including the employees behind your favorite store!

449

Dear Old Navy,

First off, let me start on with saying. You are one of my favorite stores in the entire universe. There are endless reasons why I love to compliment you, to whoever will listen to me. Although for many years, I only shopped with you a couple of times a year – College has given me a new found thankful heart, for the clothes you are providing our generation.

For many years, I remember seeing the Old Navy commercials on my television, reminding customers of the winter outerwear sales that take place in mid-December, however, I never really understood the rage behind their sales until nearly a month ago.

Specifically, one of my favorite shopping experiences of my life thus far is the Black Friday Sale that Old Navy does during the infamous time of the year – and to say the least, this sale is worthy of the rage. I found a hot pink summertime romper for a whole one dollar and ninety-nine cents. It was that moment, that made me realize that Old Navy is indeed the best place to shop, for trendy fashions – on a budget. This summer, I have purchased multiple items from your store, and to say that I am pleased with my clothes – is an understatement. So here goes my long list of thanks that is owed to you!

Thank you for your low prices. Although I do work a full-time job in the summer, and a part-time job during the school year – it is still tough for me to find cute, tasteful, and trendy clothes that do not break the bank. I am forever grateful for your already low prices, and even more appreciative when my favorite style of shorts is on sale for twenty percent off the retail price. Not to mention, those super cash bucks are super helpful. Thank you for keeping this penny-pinching college student, looking her finest!

Thank you for your selection of tasteful clothes. It has always been incredibly important to me, to keep my body covered in all of the appropriate places. I am thankful for your designers who think of individuals like myself when creating the five-inch shorts that appear as if they came straight out of a magazine!

Thank you for your online shopping website. To say the least, my online shopping experience with your company has been seamless – each and every time I have shopped. To me, that is one of the most important, if not the biggest aspect of running a successful business. You all have mastered the art of technology in the fashion world, and this online shopper could never thank you enough for the experience of having your threads pop-up at my front door.

There are many reasons why I love your store and its inventory but to keep it short and sweet – THANK YOU for being the most reasonably priced, and trendy clothes on the market. I will always and forever be a loyal fan!

Love,

The College Student Who Desires To Be Somewhat Trendy On A Budget