A Thank You To The FFA

A Thank You To The FFA

I'll always love and support the blue and gold.
33

Recently I was asked what my favorite part of high school was. Easy, for me it was being in the FFA. I don't think I could ever thank the organization enough for all it did for me, but I can try.

Thank you for helping me make valuable connections.

At 20 years old I already have a strong network of people who are willing to reference me or want me to join their team after college. I made this network of people while wearing the blue jacket.

Thank you for teaching me to give back.

FFA members truly do live to serve. Giving back to the community and serving others was always an important part of our organization.

Thank you for showing me how to be professional.

Learning how to interview for a job, fill out applications and conduct a formal meeting were just a few professional skills I learned over the years.

Thank you for giving me someone who pushed me and believed in me.

My chapter adviser, Gina Neff, is still one of my biggest role models to this day. She pushed me outside of my comfort zone and was always my biggest cheerleader. I'll never be able to thank her enough.

Thank you for deepening my love of agriculture.

No matter where I go in life I'll always hold the industry near and dear to my heart.

Thank you for the friends and the memories.

Some of the people I met in my jacket are now my closest friends. Some of the memories from trips and contests are now my favorite to tell. Nothing will ever replace them.