Giving thank you gifts does not required you to spend more money.

10 Unique Inexpensive Thank You Gift Ideas 2018

Your "Thank You Gift" is a way of expressing your gratitude to someone who did you a favor or a task for you.

108
10 Unique Inexpensive Thank You Gift Ideas
 2018
oodlique

However, keep in mind that the gift or token you will give to someone is not to required to be expensive. Here are some inexpensive "Thank You Gift" Ideas that you can employ to show your appreciation to the person whom you owe.

1. Frame with your photo, online photo or an album

A picture of yourself placed in a nice but inexpensive frame, collage photos or photo album, can be given to someone in order to show your appreciation to what he or she did for you. You can also use a more trending thank you idea such as on-line photo services like slide show accompanied by an online thank you card.

2. Personalized item and novelty gifts

Personalized items and novelty gifts can also be a thoughtful gift as a form of thank you for him or her. These can be a wall plaque, coffee mug, pens or key chains and shirts, which have been personalized by putting a thank you messages on it. These items are not only nice Mall Kiosk ideas, but can also be useful to someone who will be receiving your thank you gift.

3. Home-baked sweets and pastries

If you have the talent in cooking and baking and want to show some effort to someone who you like to give gratitude and appreciation, home-baked cookies, muffins or cupcakes can be given to them. In addition, these items can also be personalized by decorating them with a personalized message.

4. A basket full of stuffs

Chocolates, cheese or fruit basket are also cute stuff that you can give to someone who have supported you. To make it more inexpensive and personalized, you may fill it with other items that a person needs such as colorful pins, brooches and ribbons.This would make you appreciated for your thoughtfulness in preparing the gift. Don't Miss: Wedding Reception Ideas on a Budget

5. A plant in a pot

If you are one of those people who have green thumbs, a potted plant can be a good idea for a thank you gift. People who love plants and flowers will surely appreciate this. You can also give them bonsais.

6. Gift certificates

If the person you would like to thank for needs to relax and have some break, you can give him or her movie gift certificate or even a Starbucks gift check. This is a fun idea for saying thank you to him or her.

7. Beautiful calendars

Beautiful calendars with wonderful inspirational quotes can be a valuable gift to someone. You don't have to spend money in printing this out. An online calendar website lets internet users to create customized calendars which can be printed in black or white and even in colorful papers. Don't Miss: How to Build an Editorial Calendar with Trello

8. Personalized handkerchief

You can also give the person you owe a simple yet personalized hankie with a favorite quote embroidered on it. This is a nice thank you gift because he or she can use it every time he or she needs it and he or she will surely remembers you.

9. Floral arrangement

A thank you floral arrangement is also one of the inexpensive gifts you can give to extend your gratitude to someone. It turns your reciprocation with grace and style. You don't have to purchase flowers in flower shops, all you need to do is pick some beautiful flowers in your garden, or if you don't have a garden, you can ask a friend or a relative if they can give you some flowers.

10. Thank you card

The simplest and most inexpensive gift of all times are thank you cards A creative and meaningful thank you card with a personal message can totally express your sincere feeling of gratitude to someone who did a great favor to you.