Thank You For My Forever Friend

Thank You For My Forever Friend

She's worth more than you know!
752

I just want to say thank you to Hunter Hayes. Because of one of your concerts, I got the pleasure of meeting one of the nicest girls and having her become one of my closest friends! To this day, she is one of the people I know I can count on when times get rough or I just need someone to talk to! Even though she lives three hours away, I know for a fact that if I needed someone, she would be there in a heartbeat! She is one of the sweetest girls - she would do anything for me or anyone for that matter!

I don’t know what I would do without her! She’s honestly great; she might live three hours away, but it feels like she lives right next door!

One thing I do know is that any guy that ends up with her will not be disappointed by any means. I don’t know why no one has swooped her up already but that’s your guys' loss because she is the freaking bomb dot com! You are really missing out on one of the sweetest, big-hearted, funny, and amazing girls I know!

Here is a note to the guy that does finally man up and date her and potentially marry her: you better not break her heart! I can't stand to see her so heartbroken again, so if you plan on starting a relationship with her and you just need to "figure yourself out" randomly, you better have a very good reason as to why now all of a sudden after starting a relationship with her because it's just not fair to her. She deserves someone that is willing to go in this 50/50 with her!

No, she isn’t always perfect... She might have some rough days and you might have to go 60/40, but that’s what relationships are about. She will do the same for you because nobody is perfect

We are basically the same person, I didn’t realize until recently how much we really are alike! We have the same, “I don’t care anymore” attitude and we have the same exact taste in guys! We have also been through just about all the same things.

I am so grateful to have met someone that is just like me because now I have someone that I can go to for advice on things and you always have the answers! No matter what the situation you always know the right things to say to make me feel better!

Oh my goodness, i can’t wait to see what this summer has in store for us! I can’t wait to see you again! Concerts, beach days, photo shoots, and just simply hanging out!

I miss and love you so much!