12 Thank Yous For My College Best Friend

There are way more than a dozen, but these were the most notable.

60
Kelsey Dietrich

College is an overwhelming time. The variety of adjustments that must be made coupled with the necessity of identifying some sort of life plan is plenty to make the head of any young adult spin. What's cool about college is that you are surrounded by all new people and have many opportunities to begin new friendships. College wouldn't be the same without your best friend going through it all right alongside you.

Here are 12 thank yous for my college best friend.

1. Thank you for striking up the first conversation. 

Who would have thought that our first conversation would turn into constant conversations?!

2. Thank you for getting through some of the hardest classes with me. 

Your companianship was a huge motivating factor to keep me going to class.

3. Thank you for always listening to me. 

No matter what the topic or the time of day, I truly appreciate your listening ears all of the time.

4. Thank you for supporting all of my ideas.

Especially as they continued to evolve.

5. Thank you for helping with homework. 

Two minds are better than one.

6. Thank you for splitting Chegg .

Desperate times call for desperate measures, so cutting the cost in half is another bonus.

7. Thank you for understanding me. 

Being in college at the same time, you also get it.

8. Thank you for loving my family. 

Not everyone can say they have an active groupchat with their mom and best friend.

9. Thank you for encouraging me to try new things. 

A little push outside of my comfort zone from a supportive source is necessary every once in a while.

10. Thank you for always answering.

FaceTime, texts, snapchats... all were answered even though we had JUST been with each other in real life.

11. Thank you for making some of the best memories with me. 

You helped make college even more enjoyable.

12. Thank you for being my best friend all throughout these undergraduate years. 

And hopefully for the rest of life!