The Thank You The Best Friends I Could Have Asked For Deserve

The Thank You The Best Friends I Could Have Asked For Deserve To Hear

I didn't know I needed you in my life, but you're never allowed to leave.

112

When I was signing up for housing for my freshman year of college, I'd always hoped that I would get along with my roommates. I'd hoped that I could maybe be friends with them. I never could have imagined the incredible best friends that I would find in my freshman year roommates.

This is a thank you to you two. For everything.

Through every up, you've been there cheering me on. You've encouraged me to do my best in everything and you've rooted me on when I took chances. You're genuinely happy when I'm happy. You've come to every single performance of mine (whether you liked it or not) to support me.

But with the ups, come the downs. Boy, have y'all been there for those. When things get too tough or things aren't going my way, you guys are there to make me laugh and to hug me and tell me it'll be okay. When I've had a rough day and literally cry over spilled coffee, you're there and we can turn on the bops and shake off the bad day. There is no one that cheers me up after I'm down quite like you.

There isn't anything I feel like I can't tell you. No matter what stupid nonsense decides to come out of my mouth or what really questionable decision I've made, I know that you'll be supportive no matter what.

You're the most beautiful, unique, and genuine people I've ever met. There are a lot of fish in the sea, but most of them are swimming in schools of identical copies. But you guys are real with yourself, real with others, and real with me and I appreciate that so much.

I thank the universe every day for letting our lives fall into place the way that they did so we could all meet each other and be the best friends that we are. There is absolutely no one that I would rather be weird with on the daily. There is no one that is, or ever will, compare to you. Thank you for being the best friends I could have ever imagined. I love you.