Thank You, Tinder

Thank You, Tinder

21
Thank You, Tinder

Just a couple of years ago, you probably thought online dating was strictly for pedophiles and single individuals in their late forties going through a mid-life crisis.   

But then, you were introduced to Tinder and never looked back.

Whether you found yourself swiping left to a picture of a shirtless dude taking a mirror picture with the flash oh-so-conveniently covering his face, or staring at a picture of a fifty year old man wearing khaki cargos, posted up on his lawn with his wife and three kids, you still keep Tinder downloaded onto your iPhone (even though it’s probably hidden away on your last page of apps).  

Here, I decided to swallow my pride and share with you all that I too use Tinder, and I too find it to be one of the best apps ever created - next to Snapchat, of course.  Thank you, Tinder, for being the ego boost when I need it, keeping me laughing until I am literally in tears and making me look super popular when I get a new notification saying, “Congratulations! You have a new match!”.  

Now, here are some of my greatest Tinder conversations. 

The "I'm really excited about my fraternity!" guy 

The Stage-Five Clinger  

The Very Persistent Ones

The Organizational Camp Counselor