16 Things You Start Texting Eachother If You've Been Dating TOO Long

16 Things You Start Texting Eachother If You've Been Dating TOO long

You two aren't even dating anymore...the term doesn't seem enough.

239
"Friends"

There comes a time in a relationship where the honeymoon stage ends. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, dates become more infrequent, and unfortunately, the sweet "good morning" texts end.

But don't worry, that just means all the real fun is just beginning.

When the honeymoon stage ends you stop seeing that person as just your date or piece of arm candy, you start seeing them more as just another extension of yourself. And unfortunately, once that happens, all barriers that once were immediately come loose.

Does that mean the romance is dead? Just take a look at these texts you two start texting if you have been dating too long.

1. "Do my boobs look funny in this?"

Before you were uncertain about drawing attention to your imperfections, now you just want them to tell it like it is.

2. "Do you think she's hot?"

Jealously? You don't know her. If you ask this its just because you're genuinely curious about whether or not you two can agree.

3. "Do you think I have a chance with him?'

You've both been out of the game too long so you both know there is no chance, but you still like to play along.

4. "My mom told me to tell you *insert message*"

You don't know why you have to be the messenger, but you're both tight with both sets of parents so they are checking in on you as much as their own kid.

5. "Can you pop this pimple when I see you later?"

In some cases you need a second pair of hands.

6. "Get me this"

Followed by a pic of a cute dog/ animal/ beer opening toilet seat / anything you do not actually remotely need.

7. "This reminded me of you"

And it's usually a meme, a funny tweet that described them, or a funny looking animal.

8. "Shut up, I hate you."

Because they just served you a sick burn that you probably deserved.

9. "Can you see if this is infected?"

Remember those days when you wouldn't even go see them without makeup or doing your hair? Those days are long gone.

10. "Can you bring me some toilet paper?"

A favor you once reserved for siblings you have now passed the reigns onto them.

11. "GUESS WHAT"

Followed by you spilling MAJOR tea. Because when someone says "don't tell anyone", everyone knows significant others don't count.

12. "Can you look this over before I send it?"

You trust their opinion more than anything so you need their approval always.

13. "You will not believe what just came out of me."

They were the one binge eating Taco Bell with you at 2 a.m. so you only feel necessary they go through this part of the process with you.

14. "Alright I'll go, but I'm going to be cranky about it."

Of course you don't care and are happy they're dragging you somewhere, but you still like to give them a hard time about it.

15. "Hey! I really like this!!"

*sends pic of anything wedding related* and somehow they always know you're just being you and not scared off.

15. "Lol, why are you even dating me."

You have no idea why, but they love you all your little quirks and tendencies in all. They see all the unfiltered sides of you and still chose to be with you. And for that, you're eternally grateful.