Tenneyson: A complex non-alcoholic drink made with plant-based, better-for-you ingredients

We all have our favorite drink to uplift our body and mind. Some of us enjoy traditional alcoholic beverages like beer or wine, while some like sipping standard non-alcoholic drinks like tea or coffee while unwinding or having long conversations.

6

We all have our favorite drink to uplift our body and mind. Some of us enjoy traditional alcoholic beverages like beer or wine, while some like sipping standard non-alcoholic drinks like tea or coffee while unwinding or having long conversations. Those who love to stay energetic prefer supping energy drinks, protein drinks, etc. You would definitely decline it. But what if someone offers you a glass of diluted poison and says it will have harmful effects on your body and mind? The beverages mentioned above are made of bad-for-you ingredients, but we still buy them and harm ourselves.

Some people abstain from alcohol and prefer coffee or energy drinks, but these beverages are highly caffeinated and often contain additional stimulants as well as high levels of sugar. There is a huge need for a new category of beverages that lives in the overlap of functional, non-alcoholic drinks, and traditional spirits.

Tenneyson is a complex, botanical drink with better-for-you ingredients for the body and mind, without leaving any harmful effects behind. It is a better-than-alcohol alternative that can be sipped on its own or can be fashioned into no or low-proof cocktails because it is such a bold base flavor. Another great quality about Tenneyson is, once opened, it is good up to a year on the shelf.

Today, people are more particular about their health and want to consume things that benefit their minds and body. Looking at the present scenario, no one wants to compromise on health. Tenneyson happens to be a healthier choice with a very unconventional element for people that helps them enjoy life by staying mindful about their bodies. Tenneyson fills the gap between traditional spirits and other beverages.

"We are innovating where the Traditional Spirits, Non-Alc Spirits, and functional beverage categories overlap. It is a very interesting space to be working in, and we are excited to push the category forward with other like-minded brands that have begun to establish and rally energized communities around this movement. Having complex drink options for different days of the week and social scenarios is something that makes a lot of sense and is picking up speed." - Graham Wasilition, Founder of Tenneyson.

Graham Wasilition leads the brand, and a couple of members of the new team are Michael Bumgarner and Jeff Staple. Michael Bumgarner is a successful entrepreneur and founder of the brand Cannuka, a better-for-you skincare line, and manages the strategy side of Tenneyson. Jeff Staple is known to be the creative powerhouse and the founder of Staple Pigeon, Reed Art Department, Staple Design, and the host of the Hypebeasts podcast The Business of Hype.

The inception of the brand, Tenneyson, happened ten years ago with a traditional alcoholic spirit. The rebirth of the brand Tenneyson brings a new beverage category that is an amalgamation of functional beverages and no or low-proof adult beverages. It is built around the idea of celebrating similarities and inclusion in everyone. Tenneyson uses better-for-you plant ingredients that make it a healthier choice of drink with no added sugar, no artificial flavor or color, no caffeine, and low calorie.