10 Best Sites For Sorority Crafting

10 Best Sites For Sorority Crafting

For my fellow struggling crafters
802

Crafting is overwhelming -- especially for those artistically challenged people, like myself. Don't worry, help is on the way! Here are 10 helpful websites for all of your crafting needs.

1. Etsy.

Etsy is perfect for almost any aspect of crafting. You can get ideas off of this site or buy the products. Etsy typically sells their products for a relatively cheap price. While some products are fully finished, you can also buy stencils and iron-on letters for your on DIY!

2. Pinterest.

Pinterest is more for ideas then purchases. However, you can find the site to purchase the products through Pinterest, even though you can not actually buy the product on Pinterest itself. Pinterest is full of crafting ideas, and the best part is that you can "pin" products to save them in a group for to access at any point.

3. Red Bubble.

Red Bubble is less about ideas and more about purchases. The site sells many products, including t-shirts, mugs, and bags, but it most known for its stickers. Red Bubble sells stickers at a great price, and has a ton of sorority stickers, as well as any other sticker you can think of probably!

4. DIY Greek.

DIY Greek is a hidden gem. On this site you can buy "Supply Sacks" filled with paint, brushes, and other supplies. You can also buy "Project Packs" filled with supplies for specific crafting project. You can even sort the options by sorority and color. If you feel a little lost having to craft, definitely check out this site!

5. College Candy.

This site is full of crafting ideas. Feeling lost on what to make? Check out "The 21 Cutest Crafts For Big/Little Week" by Margaret Abrams.

6. Tumblr.

Tumblr is another site similar to Pinterest and full of craft ideas. Like Pinterest, pictures get "tagged," so when you look up "sorority crafts" everything that has this tag shows up. You cannot purchase the items and they do not typically have directions on how to make them, but there are a ton of ideas that could spark your interest!

7. Amy Believes in Pink.

This site is a blog run by a Kappa Alpha Theta sorority sister. She shows images of what she gave to her little during reveal week, and then also offers links to other sites where you can purchase designs and products. Most of the site is geared towards Kappa Alpha Theta, specifically, but you can turn the ideas into something for your own sorority easily!

8. Her Campus.

Her Campus is not a blog designated towards sororities or crafting, but this article offers 11 fun crafting ideas for any sorority.

9. Sorority Stylista.

This site has a lot to it and is definitely worth exploring. The particular article I've tagged (access it by clicking on "Sorority Stylista" above) teaches readers how to make letters on a shirt. Don't panic! It's for basic crafters.

10. Fave Crafts.

This site offers 10 DIY crafting ideas. For each craft there is a separate page, which takes you step by step on how to make the craft and tells you the materials you need. It's crafting made easy!

Crafting can be very overwhelming. Don't panic; just check out these sites! Hope this helps, and feel free to comment with any suggestions you have for us struggling crafters.