10 Hollywood Couples Who Are Still Together

People Are Saying Love Is Dead After Miley And Liam Breakup, But What About These 10 Other Celebrity Couples?

Love is still thriving!

74

Over the last few days, it has been confirmed that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have officially separated. The couple has been together (on and off again) since 2010 and recently got married back in December after calling off their first engagement in 2013. The world, especially on social media, have gone nuts over the breakup claiming that love is officially dead! But, I think the rest of the world is sleeping on some other amazing celebrity couples who are thriving in their relationships! Love isn't dead yet, ladies and gentlemen.

1. Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler

Vanessa and Austin on a boat

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzoapi-Bgl2/

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler have been an item since 2011! Known to be the "King and Queen of Coachella," the couple has been thriving as a unit for 8 years. They both have also been thriving in their careers with Vanessa starring in Netflix's "The Princess Switch" and costarring with J-Lo in "Second Act" while Austin worked on "The Shannara Chronicles" and is going to play Elvis Presley in an upcoming feature film about Elvis Presley. Vanessa opened up in 2017 about how her and Austin make their relationship work as actors, who travel constantly for work, "Just communication, communication is key," she said. "I think that if anything's bothering you, don't hold it in. Always bring it up and just talk about it. Uncensor yourself and just be open."

2. Dove Cameron & Thomas Doherty

Dove and Thomas in Jamaica

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtaU6cAn6Lj/

Dove Cameron and Thomas Doherty started their relationship while working on the Disney Channel film, "Descendants 2" and sparks flew immediately. The couple are not shy when it comes to posting lovey posts on their social media, very proud of their relationship with their partner. However, the chemistry wasn't always there. Dove mentioned in a recent interview with Seventeen that she originally thought that Thomas was a bit of a playboy and wanted to steer clear of him, only to be happily mistaken and now says that she is "one of the those horribly disgusting people who is so obsessed with my boyfriend...but he counts, he's a celebrity, he's my celebrity crush."

3. John Krasinski & Emily Blunt

John and Emily for the SAG Awards

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKAocPAM5d/

John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are one the purest Hollywood couples. For most celebrities, their relationships aren't the healthiest, but these two really are different. Both of the actors are big stars, John known for his role of Jim in "The Office" and Emily for starring in "The Devil Wears Prada" and the new adaptation of "Mary Poppins Returns." Because of this, the couple has said that they don't talk about their fame with one another. John said it as, ""We got to have a very removed existence, because we just looked at it as though we were two people who had fallen in love, rather than two Hollywood celebrities who'd met each other." The couple is super strong and even both co-starred in a film that John wrote and directed, "A Quiet Place."

4. Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky

Elsa and Chris on the beach

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BAOTBosGa/

Liam may have lost Miley, but the other Hemsworth brother is thriving in his marriage with wife, Elsa Pataky. They have been together since 2010 and now have three children, India, Tristan and Sasha. Chris told Elle magazine that, "From the first time we met, we just made sense. She's fun. She's outgoing, and she has a sense of humor and a passionate attitude toward life, which is nice to try to keep up with." I hope this couple never calls it quits!

5. Thomas Rhett & Lauren Atkins

Thomas and Lauren at ACM Awards

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-stWhAngD/

One of the cutest, most precious celeb couples of all time is Thomas Rhett and his wife, Lauren Akins. They actually met in first grade! They were childhood sweethearts who attended church camp and dated during the awkward time of high school. Thomas and Lauren actually broke it off back then, but later came back together after Thomas expressed his feelings for Lauren to Lauren's father. Six months later, they got engaged and have been living a fairytale ever since with their two beautiful daughters with one more on the way!

6. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively

Blake and Ryan at the Pokemon Detective Pikachu Premiere

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVDv-XgDzc/

Deadpool and Serena Van der Woodsen, aka Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, are one of Hollywood's most hilarious and private couples. They don't really share a lot of their personal lives with the world especially when it comes to their family. Ryan and Blake really seem to have that strong connection, especially when it comes to their humor. Ryan even mentioned when they first got together, they went on a double date. But, they were not on the date together. He said, "She was on a date with another guy, and I was on a date with another girl. That was the most awkward date [from their perspective] probably because we were just like fireworks coming across."

7. Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher

Mila and Ashton at Date Night VIP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwK9QVynVsF/

Better known for their love story on "That 70's Show" as Jackie and Kelso, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have had a strong connection with each other since Mila was only 14, strictly as friends though! They didn't really get together in real life until almost two decades later, after Ashton divorced his ex-wife Demi Moore. Ashton was actually Mila's first kiss while on "That 70's Show," but again, they both felt pretty awkward about it. To move to 2012, the couple reconnected, got married in 2015 and now have two beautiful children together. #Jackie&Kelso4Ever

8. Will & Jada Pinkett Smith

Jada and Will at the Aladdin premiere

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxxY17hhQv8/

Will and Jada have been married since 1997 and are probably one of Hollywood's most favored couples. But, their relationship hasn't always been paradise. On Jada's show, "Red Table Talk," she discussed the troubles that have come up in her relationship with her husband. While the couple hasn't struggled with infidelity or divorce issues, Jada said that,"there have been other betrayals of the heart that have been far bigger than I could even think in regards to an infidelity situation." Will has even talked about their rough times saying, "We essentially had to destroy our marriage," but added "divorce was never even an option." For being together for over 20 years though, Jada still says, ""Will and I have decided to even throw away the concept of marriage," she shared. "It's a life partnership in the sense that we created a foundation together that we know is for this lifetime." With that, Will added, ""There's nothing that could happen that we won't be together and love each other." That's the true meaning of marriage!

9. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy and John

https://www.instagram.com/p/BydurFhl5Ji/

I'm sorry but how many people can say that their husband wrote them one of the greatest love songs of all time? Only a few and Chrissy Teigen is one of them! The couple has been together since 2007 when they met on set for a music video. They started to fall for one another but due to some distance issues, they broke up shortly after. But, it only lasted a day! The couple has gone through some pretty hilarious stuff, like the time John tried to break up with her or his wedding proposal was almost ruined by TSA. Even though that all worked out, the couple is still pretty hilarious, but definitely very in love. If you don't believe, listen to "All of Me" or just stalk them on social media, they have so many cute pics of their little babies, Luna and Miles!

10. Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Jessica and Justin

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4t9FIAmVq/

Pop star, Justin Timberlake, and actress, Jessica Biel are one of the cutest couples in Hollywood and I feel like sometimes they get left out of the mix. JT explained in his first book his love story with Jessica, saying how pretty much from the moment he met her, he was interested. However, he said, that at the time, "We were both still seeing other people, keeping ourselves safe from getting hurt, from really putting ourselves out there. It took a bit for both of us to admit to ourselves that we were really, really into each other." The couple has been together ever since! Biel added onto her love for her husband by saying, "It's as simple as having someone there to open that pickle jar when you can't get it open and as complicated as deciding to be in each other's lives forever...that kind of commitment is very special, and we were ready to jump." Being two huge celebrities, the couple knows that their relationship takes work and that is so inspiring to see them both grow. Congrats on the 11 year anniversary to JT and Jessica Biel!

So, while Miley and Liam may be over, there are so many other couples that are thriving with their spouses! I know that it's hard to see the long, unexpected relationship of Miley and Liam finally come to end and how "The Last Song" is really not coming true. These 10 other Hollywood couples prove that love isn't dead until they say it's dead!