Philly 'Area' Schools, I’mma Let You Finish, But Temple Is The Greatest Philly School Of ALL TIME

We don't trash other teams on Twitter just because our own athletic careers are dead.
133

OK, listen, Philly "Area" schools — I'm going to let you finish, but I just wanted you to know that Temple is the OG Philly school of all time.

1. It has an actual Philly address.

Listen, if your address doesn't end with "Philadelphia, PA" you're not in Philly.

2. We have the fifth most college basketball wins of all time and the MOST of any Philly school

1,870 wins, to be exact--right behind Duke, North Carolina, Kansas and Kentucky.

3. We're actually an affordable school.

You don't see us out here charging $60,000 for an education, and guess what, our graduates are doing JUST FINE!

4. Our students are engaged.

Can I hear it for the 13TH MOST ACTIVE student government worldwide?

5. Our law school has the second best trial advocacy program in the country.

Above those Ivy Leagues!

6. Our student body is diverse.

As a whole, we're a really diverse school, and that's great because it represents the diversity of the city as well.

7. Our professors will teach classes where we have to travel into the city to immerse ourselves in the city.

This gets us off of our campus and gets us to look at the city we're in outside of our college campus!

8. We can see Center City from our campus.

Philly-Area schools, can you do that? (Spoiler: I went to one for a year, and the answer is no.)

9. Our students support our athletes...even when we lose.

That's dedication right there. We're not fair weather fans, that's for sure!

10. We don't trash other teams on Twitter just because our own athletic careers are dead.

(Cough, Kris Jenkins, Cough)

11. Honestly, Temple is just awesome.

No explanation needed.