To All The Boys I've Loved Before Internet Reactions

30 Times The Internet Totally Described How We Were Feeling About 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'

All the feels were felt.

70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=555oiY9RWM4
youtube.com/toalltheboysilovedbefore

The movie adaptation of "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" recently took Netflix, and the internet, by storm with a story of love, taking chances and family. If you haven't heard about this movie yet, you must be living under a rock since it is EVERYWHERE. From funny moments, to cute boys, to moments that are almost too relatable when looking for love, this movie has it all.

While this movie gives us all of the feels, sometimes it is hard to describe exactly what we are feeling. Well, this is where the internet comes in. Here are 30 moments where the internet completely and totally described how we were feeling during "To All The Boys I Loved Before."

(MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD)

1. Kitty Covey is a hero (and super real) 

2. Same tho

3. Yeah, I REALLY can't relate to this one

4. BIG mood

5. Agreed x 1000000

6. Hi @NoahCentineo

7. Over used meme, accurate analysis 

8. Definitely some BDE

9. Pulling at our heart strings LARA JEAN

10. I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING

11. We CANNOT forget about Josh Sanderson in the midst of all things Peter

12. I will NEVER be over this

13. Out here asking the real questions

14. Me AF

15. Now we all have another Peter K to love

16. This should be obvious 

17. SO PROUD :')

18. Peter was ready

19. iykyk

20. Pete Davidson who???

21. Can you tell we all want to marry Peter? 

22. EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE.

23. I never knew I needed this description until now

24. Always save the popcorn

25. Ha ha ha... but yeah true

26. Peter LOVES HER

27. When you realize you are only a year younger >>> 

28. A PERSONAL FAVORITE 

29. Another Josh appreciation post

30. My heart!!!