If you're cutting back on calories, snacking can be your worst nightmare. Unless you're the kind of person who walks around happily munching on veggies all the time, it's so easy for a snack to push you over your daily calorie limit. But fear not! You can snack on tasty food and STILL watch your calories. Check out these four low-calorie foods for some snack-spiration.

1. Cookies and milk

The original Oreo has 53 calories per cookie. This means that 2 Oreos paired with a glass of unsweetened almond milk (30 calories per cup) is only 133 calories. The sugar from the Oreos will give you a little energy boost to keep you going until your next meal and the almond milk will help keep you full. That and nothing beats the classic combo of cookies and milk.

2. Ice cream

Halo top is my go-to low-calorie ice cream. You can eat about half a pint for a little over 100 calories. This ice cream will not only satisfy your sweet tooth but the protein in it will definitely keep you full and focused until your next meal.

3. Kettle corn

Boom Chicka Pop popcorn is so good and most of their popcorn is way under a 100 calories per cup (the original flavor is only 35 calories per cup). Sometimes the air-popped, unseasoned popcorn tastes like cardboard to me so I love that this brand is low calorie but still has a satisfying taste to it.

4. Fries

I have been obsessed lately with making my own fries and it's so simple and easy to do. All you do is slice up a medium potato into wedges and soak them in cold water for a bit (to get rid of some of the starch), spray the wedges with some of that 0 calorie olive spray, add a few seasonings, stick 'em in the oven for 15-30 minutes and BAM. You now have your very own homemade fries for only about 160 calories.

* * *

Watching your calories doesn't mean you have to give up tasty food. Life's short enough as it is, so never miss an opportunity to enjoy yourself, especially with food.