7 Things My Cell Phone Would Say If It Could Speak

"Hey, your buddy is telling me to tell you that they want to go food. I don't think you should. I've seen your bank account, it isn't pretty".

429
Tumisu

Let's be honest, we love, hate, and abuse our cell phones on a daily basis. It is unfortunate to say, but in this generation, we rely heavily on our phones. We use our cell phones to send texts, make calls, play games, and more. To press the subject more, what if our phones had feelings? What if our phones were able to speak back? If our phones were able to talk back, it would sound something like this:

1. Regular text messages

"Hey, your buddy is telling me to tell you that they want to go food. I don't think you should. I've seen your bank account, it isn't pretty. Yes, I have access to your bank information, you told me to save it"

2. The phone call...

"Um why am I shaking, oh your mother is calling. Want me to handle this? I can let her know you can't come to the phone right now? I'll handle it...Okay, she didn't listen the first time, she is making me shake again. I really think you should take this one...She is making me shake again! She isn't getting the hint, just let her know you are okay and maybe she will stop...Nope, she is making me shake again, she forgot to tell you something."

3. Playing games...

"So, I just wanted to let you know I can see you and you really suck at this game..."
"Chill Chill, you are holding me kinda tight..."
*Person throws phone*
"Oh @#^*!...INCOMING! "
*Phone hits floor*
"I don't have health insurance, so you better figure me out because I know you can't live without me"

4. The enemy

"Where do you think you are going? You better not put me down next to that thing. If you do, it's going to get ugly"

5. The phone drop crisis

"I'm slipping...hello, I am slipping!...You are literally about to kill me!"
*Phone falling*
"AHHHHHH"
*Phone hits the ground*
"My insides feel weird, but my suit saved me once again. My suit is more loyal than you...One day I am going to be gone and you are going to cry...You better start taking care of me"

6. The KO

"I am hungry and sleepy...feed me ya?...I need some energy please...Um things are starting to fade...Well, I will se......"
*Phone dies*

7. WAKE UP

"I am buzzing! Rise and shine sleeping beauty"
*Alarm snoozed for 5 minutes*
*Alarm sounds again*
"Okay, I am going to let that one slide, but you really should get up so I can stop buzzing."
*Alarm snoozed again for 5 minutes*
*Alarm sounds*
"What the heck! I am trying to help you get ready for the day b..."
*Alarm Snoozed for 5 more minutes*
*Alarm sounds*
"I hope you miss your class or get fired! I don't care anymore, be a bum and sleep in! Just hit the dismiss button so I can shut up already."
*Alarm dismissed*

Maybe one day in the future our phones will have a say in what we do every day. Technology is continuing to advance so I would not be surprised.