Take Your Medication, It Might Only Kill You

Some side effects include death.

466

When you turn on the television, it is inevitable that you will come across a commercial. It will be for some medication, for some prescription, and for something that will supposedly cure the ails that are coursing through your body. And what the companies are saying to you, your neighbor, your friends, and your coworkers is the same thing. Take our medication. It might only kill you.

Now I've read the stories that supposedly medication companies are legally required to tell the consumers who may take their pills, drink their medicine, inject it into their venues, or shove it up some body part every time a negative effect has happened to someone else that took their medication or stuffed it into their body. Even if it's only one person it happened to, the companies are required to tell you, the potential new consumer, that the side effects may have a bad effect. But they are telling you the same time. You should take our medication. It might only kill you.

Now mind you, it's not a promise that someone's medication is going to kill you. It's not a guarantee that it's going to end your life. It may only give you herpes, hepatitis, change your skin color, make you sleep a long amount of hours, screw up your personality, make you not able to get it up, or stop you from wanting sex. But hey, don't worry. It may only be short term. Then again, it may be long term. The medication companies don't tell you that. What they do tell you is that you should take their medication. It may only kill you.

If one person dies from a medication, that means that everyone in the world needs to know. If one person gets the creepy crud, and their body parts start turning green, that means that everyone in the world needs to know. If something happens to make your hair fall out because you take the medication the company advertises, that means the whole world needs to know about it. And what's worse, if something really bad happens, the whole world needs to know about it. But the companies are saying the same thing - Take our medication. It might only kill you.

If you see an advertisement that says the product will improve your life, it's a possibility they may actually be telling you the truth. If the company says that it'll help you lose weight, grow hair, drop your stomach below your knees, shrink your ass, or even change your hair color, it's a good possibility they may even be telling the truth. But they also have to tell you what you may not be able to read in the fine print - Take our medication. It might only kill you.

Tonight, an advertisement came on television that was talking about weight loss. Another one came on shortly afterwards that talked about getting healthy. Another one came on a few minutes later on another television station that was talking about decreasing your heart rate. And then later on, another one comes through that advertises a better sex life. But of course, they have to tell you the same message - Take our medication. It might only kill you.

Imagine if you are taking a medication that helps your sex life. It makes you feel better. It'll help you tear up your spouse, girlfriend, husband, wife, or mistress in bed. It'll make you a new person. It'll make them forget where they were. Hell, it'll make you forget where you were. And you may not even remember who you were if you take their medication. But don't worry. It might only kill you.

Every time a commercial comes on television, it doesn't just tell you what great things the medication can do that is being advertised. It has to tell you the negative effects. It has to tell you how many things can go wrong. It has to tell you what it can do to you. It has to inform you that if you take it, you may not wake up for a week. Hell, you may not wake up at all. But they will tell you the same thing. Don't worry. Take our medication. It may only kill you.

If you see a commercial advertising a product that sounds too good to be true, chances are, it probably is. If you see a product that can make you a brand new person, chances are, it's probably true. You can be a new person. A dead person. But they will tell you the same thing - Don't worry. Take our product. It may only kill you.

Every product that is advertised has a negative effect. Every medication that is on the open market has something wrong with it. Every breath you take, every cake you bake, every pill you take, they all have something wrong with them. It may only give you a headache. It may make you fat. It may make you forget where you live. It may make you forget where you are. Hell, it may make you forget who you are. But you can take their medication. Don't worry. They'll tell you the same thing. Take our medication. It may only kill you.

After reading this, take your nighttime medication. And if you wake up tomorrow, leave a comment. And have a nice day doing it. If taking their medication before bed doesn't kill you.