10 Reasons Tacos Are Better Than Burritos

10 Legitimate Reasons Tacos Are 110% Better Than Burritos

Burritos fall apart! Burritos fall apart! Burritos fall apart!

1049
Emily Henrichs

It's time to settle this once and for all. The great debate of tacos vs. burritos has gone on for long enough. So, sit down and educate yourself on why tacos are the best.

Hard shell tacos

Have you ever heard of a hard shell burrito? I didn't think so.

You can actually fit it in your mouth to get all the flavors

Bruh, if you can fit a huge burrito in your mouth — weird flex but okay — then congratulations! The rest of us, however, can't do that.

You don't have to sorry about your tortilla ripping (as much) with a taco

Have you ever been munching on a burrito only to watch it crumble right in front of you? I have. That doesn't happen with tacos.

Tacos are quick and easy

Duh.

Fish burritos? Gross. Fish tacos? Totally normal.

A refreshing summer treat!

Tacos are portable

Street tacos, enough said!

Tacos can be a snack or a meal!

Get you a dish that can be BOTH!

Street burritos? Nah, dude.

I couldn't find a picture of a street burrito because it doesn't exist.

Taco bar!

It's much easier to create a taco bar than it is to create a burrito bar.

Taco Tuesday!

Burritos do not have a specific day for them. Tacos do, though!

Tacos reign supreme. That's all there is to it. *mic drop*