In honor of tailgate season, here is the perfect list of Syracuse-themed captions for the perfect Instagram post.

1. "Syracuties"

Perfect caption for a girl squad pic.

2. "Orange you glad .... [insert something relevant to pic i.e. 'cuse got the win?']"

Classic, versatile caption for any pic because if it's taken at 'cuse, there's bound to be some orange in it.

3. "There's no place like Dome" 

A play on the Wizard of Oz's "there's no place like home," with a cusey twist, perfect for your cute pics in the iconic Carrier Dome.

4. "It otto be a good time when [insert something relevant to pic i.e. 'it's Orange game day!']"

Another versatile one perfect, for any cuse pic, especially one with our beloved mascot.

5. "When in dome..."

New spin on the classic line "when in Rome," another perfect one for a dome pic.

6. "SUper pumped about [insert something relevant i.e. 'the start of basketball season!']"

This one is good for about any cuse pic, capitalizing the SU makes a double entendre.

7. "In Jim we Trust"

Perfect for anything having to do with Syracuse basketball because let's be honest... Boeheim is the best.

8. "Home is where the Dome is" 

Another dome themed one, because you could never have enough dome-related insta captions.

9. "I love you more than Syracuse loves basketball"

Perfect for a cute couple photo, because we all know how much 'cuse loves basketball.

10. "You're the G-Mac to my Melo"

Another syracuse basketball-themed couple caption that refers to the iconic duo that won Cuse the 2003 NCAA championship. (Nothin' like some 'Cuse history!)

11. "SYRiously excited about [insert something relevant i.e. 'game day in the 315']"

Another play on words and a versatile caption that you can make work for any pic.

12. "Squeeze the day" 

A cute play on "sieze the day," perfect for a happy go lucky pic of you living your best life at 'cuse.