5 Swoon-Worthy Things My Boyfriend Has Said

A small list of things my boyfriend has told me that make my heart skip a beat, my stomach get butterflies, and my cheeks turn a shade pinker.

67
Skyler Anderson

I'm sure everyone's boyfriend says a lot of cute things, and this is what mine has said. Disclaimer: there are way more things he has said that would make anyone swoon, this is just a short list.

1. "You are amazing."

Sometimes it can be hard to believe this, but he sees something in me that I can't always see. It's nice to hear this often and to know that I am more than I think I am.

2. "I miss your smell."

This one sounds kind of weird, I know, but it has deeper meanings. Not only does this mean that I don't stink and he enjoys the way I smell (which he should because its the perfume he bought me), but it also means he misses the little things about me. Not only does he miss me being with him, but he misses the other things associated with me as well.

3. "You're a dork."

Though at times I do not like this saying, other times, it puts a smile on my face. Typically this arises after I have done something weird and childish and he laughs and tells me it with a smile on his face. It makes me happy to know I can put a smile on his face like that.

4. "The distance doesn't change my love for you, it just helps me realize how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

OK y'all, this one got me. Long-distance is hard but manageable, however, there are those times when I just cry because it sucks. But, then my love says something like this and it's all a little bit better. This one doesn't need much explaining, it's pretty clear why it would make me swoon.

5. "You saved me."

And when he says this, my heart flutters to no end. Everybody has a bit of jealousy in their body or gets in their head when they think about things in the past, but when your boyfriend tells you how his past changed his outlook on love, it's sad and hurts your heart. Then, they say the most amazing thing, that when you came along, you changed everything from the past and saved them. That's love.