Loving our world is not just about lessening our damage to our home, but carries regard to building Earth up into a better place than we were born into. Today, the struggle of implementing a healthy and growthful environment through sustainable practices is preeminent. Sustainability is not restricted to tree-loving nature goers, it reaps benefits for indisputably everyone. It is also not just about caring for nature, but about implementing equilibrium and establishing efficient and healthy practices.

1. Environmental protection

In order to protect the vast array of elements that we negligently seize from nature, we need to employ sustainable practices. We need to focus on sustainability in order to maintain and have available not only the resources but also the beauty and life-sustaining elements that we draw from the environment. In broad categories, we rely on the environment for air, food, climate regulation, medicine, recreation, and transportation, among others. Remember, Earth is a closed system, which restricts its availability of resources. Without the success of implementing sustainable practices to protect our environment, humans will deplete virtually all resources needed to survive.

2. Economic development

As the complexity and intricacy of urban communities grow in parallel to increasing populations, sustainability practices continue to deserve attention. In order for the growth of the human race to stay sustainable, practices to conserve what is already established and what needs to be established require attention. The continuous influx of attention required by structural developments strains budgets and yields struggles to maintain. Although the move towards sustainable practices in business and societal development appears expensive, long-term outlooks reap the benefits of economic growth. Areas of improvement through implementing long-term sustainability include over-arching scale improvements in efficiency and value.

3. Equilibrium

Maintaining sustainable practices in all areas of our lives and society helps establish equilibrium and the continuous enforcement of necessary practices. Understanding the foundation and limits of our Earth's abilities provides us with an understanding of practices to support and maintain ourselves. By gaining knowledge and employing sustainable practices, it removes us from the dark. We need equilibrium to survive, and if one system fails, all others will slowly begin to fail and the unbalance falls to complete collapse. This eventually leads to a negative regression of equilibrium in our lives. But, with knowledge on the mechanics of Earth, sustainability can be attained, leading to an increase in the quality and value of life.

As we finally start to realize that our Earth is dying, more and more focus is placed on sustainability, which is amazing. As we begin to work towards a healthier and more livable Earth, we need to keep in mind why it is so vital to us. Not only is it necessary for us to employ these practices, but for future generations to be inspired by the leadership and guidance of sustainability.