Surviving Finals Week As Told By 'New Girl'

6

Thanksgiving Break is a tease. We are giving a few days off only to come back for a handful of classes and then the dreaded final exams. Finals week. Only a few exams hold you back from break. It is the most stressful week of the entire semester filled tests that count as huge chunks of your overall grade. We all experience this finals-induced stress, so here are some scenes of "New Girl" that we should be able to relate to as finals week continues.

You walk out of your last class on the last day of regular classes.

But then you realize you have to start studying for finals.

After pulling an all-nighter studying, your friend is complaining about barely getting enough sleep.

How you feel after studying for what seems like forever:

Every morning of finals week...

You try to put together last minute study groups.

After back to back all-nighters, the weekend is sacred.

You get a good night's sleep.

You walk out of the classroom after taking your hardest exam.

You have a final that is just two essay questions.

You look at the first page of an exam and don't know any of it.

You try to stay positive about it almost being winter break.

You turn in your last final exam.