Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Stepping Away From The Royal Family And I 100 Percent Support This

Prince Harry has always put Meghan first and this bold step shows that.

116
Samir Hussein / WireImage / Getty Images

If you've been living under a rock, a lot has happened this year. Mind you, it's only the ninth day. In all of the chaos and drama, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced that they are leaving the Royal Family.

Via Instagram post, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex claimed they would be seeking "financial independence" from the Royal Family and it took only a few hours for the internet to come with memes, more claims, and the trolls to start their trolling.

The pair is currently battling British tabloids over a breach of privacy and Harry said in an interview on his documentary with Meghan, Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, every time he hears a click or sees a camera flash, he's taken back to the untimely death of his mother, the late Princess Diana.

Harry and Meghan are living life creating their own rules and I think that's amazing.

Meghan hasn't had the best welcome to the royal life - when she was pregnant with baby Archie, she revealed that not many people asked how she had been dealing with the sudden change of lifestyle.

Many made points to comment on her previous marriage, how she was raised in a single-parent household, and how she is part African-American. Meghan has also broken a series of royal protocol and that hasn't gained her any brownie points with the rest of the royals.

Given the queen and the rest of the royals are upset about this abrupt news, I think it's a good move for the couple. They get to become their own people without ties to the royal family and will be able to lead somewhat normal lives and raise their children in a somewhat normal upbringing.

At the end of the day, Harry's putting his family first and making sure he can protect and provide for them.

Some people wanted Meghan out of London and they finally got their wish! She just so happens to be taking her husband with her.

The prince seems very content with his decision to leave and live happily ever after with his princess and I love it for them.