10 Healthy Snacks You Can Order On Amazon

10 Superfood Snacks You Can Order On Amazon, For Good Food Sent Straight To Your Front Door

Eat the snacks, look like a snack.

39762

To say that 2020 has been a bit of a roller coaster is an extreme understatement. Who knew that this decade was going to start off like THIS!? Not me, not you, and not that sweet old lady who lives down the street. One thing is certain though — while the world may be a mess right now, you can still fuel your body with food that keeps you happy and healthy. Thankfully, as we are all spending more time inside, you can get healthy snacks delivered straight to your front door! Amazon has never been more convenient (and tasty).

1. Kale chips

Kale is nutrient-dense and chips are fun to eat (such a satisfying crunch, am I right?), that's just how it goes. Kale chips are a great on-the-go snack and yes, they come in kool ranch.

2. Coconut bars

You can have a sweet treat without overwhelming your body with added sugars. These coconut bars have three ingredients: coconut, dates, and banana. They taste like dessert AND are good for you, what a win!

3. Biena chickpea snacks

Chickpeas are packed with protein and fiber. You really can put them in any meal to give your body a healthy boost! Or, you can just plow through a bag of sea salt roasted chickpeas — I bet you can't eat just one.

4. Perfect bars

Perfect bars take the best snack combination (chocolate and peanut butter, obviously) and turn it into a protein bar that will help your body thrive. Perfect bars have 15 grams of protein and the taste we all crave.

5. Dried apricots

Dried apricots are a sweet treat that also serves as an excellent source of potassium, calcium, and vitamin E. They're really just nature's candy.

6. Sweet potato chips

We all know that sweet potatoes are the superfood that just keeps giving — sweet potato chips are proof! They're crunchy, the perfect blend of sweet and salty, and bring the nutrients that normal potato chips lack. Really, they're the MVP of snack foods.

7. Cashew butter

It's time to mix up our nut butter game. Cashew butter is a great source of fatty acids, amino acids, and magnesium. It's a great option for your friend who's allergic to peanuts or for anyone who wants a different companion for their morning toast (or a lonely banana, or just eaten off a spoon... you do you, we won't judge).

8. Sunflower seeds

If you thought sunflower seeds were strictly for baseball games, you are sorely mistaken. They are rich in B complex vitamins, as well as an exceptional source of fiber, iron, magnesium, and calcium. Bring them with you wherever you go — sporting events optional.

9. Bison jerky

Bison jerky is the elevated beef jerky we didn't know we needed. This hormone-free snack is packed with protein and cured for the optimal sweet and salty balance.

10. Pistachios

There will never be a situation in which you'll NOT want a snack pack of pistachios — trust me. They're a great source of fiber and unsaturated fat while being delicious, crunchy, salty...all the snack food adjectives we love to hear!

As an Amazon partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.