Do You Believe In Miracles?

Do You Believe In Miracles?

It's hard not to after Super Bowl LI.
1

After last night, it would be hard not to believe in God -- but more so Tom Brady -- for what we all witnessed during Super Bowl LI. In favor of Patriots Nation, Brady and the Pats brought us to a 34-28 victory against Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons - in overtime. The first ever Super Bowl to go into OT. At one point, the Patriots were suffering from a 25-point deficit. No team has ever come back to win a Super Bowl from more than a 10-point lead on the other team's behalf.

The greatest Super Bowl comeback of all time.

I don't know about all of you, but nothing could ever ruin this week for me after what went down in Houston last night. We witnessed the most exhilarating Super Bowl win in history. Unless you are a Falcons fan, it does not matter which team you root for; no one can deny that the Patriots had us all walking on air. I do not care how much an outsider claims to hate us - we proved that we are the best. We were all on the edges of our seats. For the first three quarters, it was not looking good - at all. Hands were thrown. Tears were shed. Televisions were smashed. Morales went down significantly. We were truly hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. We, of course, got the best possible outcome. From Brady's impeccable leadership skills to Julian Edelman's epic catch (that should most definitely become a meme), the team got it together and made it happen. When James White hooked us up with the winning touchdown in OT, New England went absolutely ballistic. Voices were lost. High fives were thrown to every other fan in reach. Profanities referring to Roger Goodell were heard from every street corner. This was truly one of the most amazing nights of our lives. Tom Brady's revenge tour could not have ended more perfectly, despite what happened in the first three quarters of the game. He picked us all back up, though many of us still believed in his spectacular abilities. He is the GOAT for a reason.

Thank you, Roger Goodell, for giving us even more of a reason to celebrate and prove to you that you cannot kill our vibe. Try harder next time, buddy.

Thank you, Bill Belichick, for working with the team to bring us to this unbelievable. You deserve all the praise in the world.

And most importantly, thank you, Tom Brady. Words cannot even begin to describe how much we love and appreciate you. You deserve that MVP trophy Goodell reluctantly presented you with this morning. You truly took it like the champ that you are, and you have stolen so many of our hearts. We owe it all to you.

For those of you who never took your eyes off the television, thank you. That means you had faith in our team, despite the difficulties we faced throughout. We would not have made it this far if we could not handle it. If anything, Super Bowl LI is proof that having something to believe in is so, so important. Never lose sight of what is right in front of you, because that is what matters in your life.

We look forward to {at least} a week of celebration in New England. Pats Nation will never die.