Superbowl XLIX for The Non-fan

Superbowl XLIX for The Non-fan

I do not support either team.

3
Superbowl XLIX for The Non-fan

With the Superbowl looming near, some people are deciding

which team they will choose to support, while other people (like me) are still extremely salty about poor officiating (GO COWBOYS!!!). Nevertheless life goes on and the Superbowl is going to happen whether you like it or not. To help ease the pain, here are a few fun things to look for to maximize your time and watch two teams you don’t actually care about play each other:

Marshawn Lynch, this TD scoring, crotch grabbing, interview avoiding running back is a beast. This guy legitimately got fined for jumping into the end zone while grabbing his crotch or as the phrase goes “Hold ma’ d***”. This is the same guy who has gone through multiple interviews with just saying one word. Whatever is going on in his mind doesn’t matter he is just a peculiar character that America cannot get enough of.    

The commercials, would any Superbowl game be complete without catching the commercials? From “God made a Farmer” to the Doritos, or Budweiser commercial, this is where you try and just show off. Personally the last few years Doritos commercials have been my favorite.   

Another face to keep an eye out for would have to be Tom Brady’s…smoking hot wife Gisele Bündchen this former victoria secret angel will surely be at the game looking stunning, so I will definitely be on the lookout. 

If you're like me and are a fan of another team how would you be able to enjoy the game? I mean just like you, your favorite players are also at home watching the Super Bowl on TV. 

I am sure this will be a good game but to be honest if it isn’t the DALLAS COWBOYS I really don’t care if they were to vacate this years Superbowl I would be ecstatic or if they go back and review the DEZ BRYANT CATCH.

As the great Ed Reed once said "I'm hurt dog, don't ask me if Im alright. HELL NAW"

Sincerely,

Still salty Cowboys fan