The list starts with some dips, then moves on to finger food/appetizers, main dishes and of course, DESSERT.

1. A fan favorite: BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP!!!

If you don't have this dish at your party, people might leave... #sorrynotsorry

2. Fresh Guacamole

Everyone loves a little chips and guac' - so use this recipe for the ultimate party staple.

3. Fresh Mango Salsa

If you have guac, then you gotta have salsa. Here's a recipe for a fresh twist on boring, old jarred salsa.

4. Jalapeno Popper Dip

All the best parts of the classic appetizer, in dip form. Here's a recipe that will make your guests come back for more.

5. Ultimate Fully-Loaded Nachos

Guarantee that this whole pan of nachos will be gone before the coin toss.

6. Chicken Flautas

These little heavenly roll-ups will be a fan-favorite as soon as you take them out of the oven (their green salsa is also a part of the recipe).

7. Pigs in a Blanket (Cajun Edition)

Use this recipe to make one of the best foods of all time (in my professional opinion). Also, I had to pick this Cajun twist on a classic as a shoutout to the New Orleans Saints!!!

8. Potato Skins

Use this recipe to whip up some little slices of par-tay... who doesn't love a good potato skin?

9. Soft Pretzels

Use this recipe for the perfect salty snack (or let's be real... you could buy the pre-made ones from the grocery store if you're short on time. I know this whole thing was my idea but I won't tell anyone, promise).

10. All-American Beef Chili

This recipe is quick and easy, which is perfect because if you're having a Super Bowl party then you probably have 100 other things to do.

11. Cajun Shrimp Mac and Cheese

Another shoutout to the Saints (can you tell I'm rooting for them?) - try this recipe to make a dish that literally looks like the best invention in the world.

12. Classic BLT Sandwiches

This recipe (even though it's pretty self-explanatory) helps you knock this classic out of the park (er, in this case, off the field?).

13. Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

As an equal-sided shoutout to the Chiefs, Kansas City is known for their barbecue. Use this recipe to make a delicious sandwich that people will devour.

14. Mexican Lasagna

Easy ~and~ delicious... use this recipe to make the ultimate party comfort food.

15. Football Whoopie Pies

OK, how cute are these little dessert sandwiches? Martha Stewart is quaking...

16. Oreo Football

Straight from the kitchen of my Aunt J, this recipe is revolutionary. Last time she made it, my brother ate the. entire. thing.

17. Fudge Stout Brownies

In the wise words of Country Living Magazine: "Thanks to these brownies, it's finally acceptable to have beer for dessert."

18. M&M team-themed Cookies

Ok you can't really go wrong with these. Follow this recipe and cater them to the 2 teams playing, and you'll have a hit.

19. Buckeye Dip

All the best things combined into one dessert; here's the recipe.

May your party be poppin' and the Saints be marchin'!!!!