Super Bowl LII Updates | Justin Timblake Performance

Super Bowl 2018
443

Super Bowl 52, set to be played Feb. 4, 2018, will happen in a vault simply like Super Bowl 51 did ... in any case, substantially facilitate north, where the climate outside the scene won't be as welcoming. 

Without a doubt, Minneapolis, with its cutting edge U.S. Bank Stadium, will be prepared to have the Super Bowl and hotshot its favor burrows to the world. 

At the point when is Super Bowl 2018? 

Super Bowl 52, otherwise called Super Bowl LII, is booked for Sunday, Feb. 4. The kickoff time in USA is 6:30 Pm ET.

Where is the Super Bowl in 2018? 

Super Bowl 52 will be played in Minneapolis at U.S. Bank Stadium, which will have quite recently wrapped up its second Minnesota Vikings season subsequent to being worked in time for the 2016 NFL season. NFL magistrate Roger Goodell reported in May of 2014 that Minnesota and its new stadium would have the Super Bowl in 2018. The stadium seats 66,200 yet can be extended to fit up to 70,000 individuals. 

The amusement will be the main Super Bowl in Minnesota since Super Bowl XXVI, when the Washington Redskins crushed the Buffalo Bills, 37-24, on Jan. 26, 1992 at The Metrodome.

Who will perform in halftime Show?

Justin Timberlake will feature the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota on Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018. Timberlake has won ten Grammys and various different honors. This will be Timberlake's third time performing on the Super Bowl Halftime organize, giving him the refinement of having the most appearances by an individual performer. He beforehand performed at Super Bowls XXXV and XXXVII. 

Timberlake joins a regarded rundown of late halftime acts including Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Madonna, The Who, Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Prince, the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, U2 and the sky is the limit from there. 

The Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show is the most-watched melodic occasion of the year. A year ago's show was the most-watched melodic occasion ever over all stages and the most-observed Super Bowl Halftime execution in history through communicate and advanced channels, achieving more than 150 million novel individuals, gathering more than 80 million perspectives and totaling 260 million minutes viewed. Super Bowl LII imprints Pepsi's 6th year as title backer of the Super Bowl Halftime Show and sixteenth year as a NFL accomplice.