The Sunday Scaries As Told By 'It's Always Sunny'

When your Saturday night is too much fun.

43

Sunday Scaries: That horrible feeling that usually accompanies Sunday mornings and afternoons after an awesome weekend. Common symptoms include the shakes, hot flashes, stomachaches, and repeated incantations of "I am never drinking again."

Well, it happened. After the horror that was last Sunday you didn't learn your lesson.

And your body is in distress.

And your Friday and Saturday pretty much can be summed up by this:

And this:

So Sunday hits you like a ton of bricks.

And your anxiety levels are through the roof, because your life has no direction to it.

And your friends are saying "I told you so."

Luckily, you've been through this before, so you've figured out a few ways to combat the Scaries.

1. Eat a filling breakfast. Preferably eggs, bacon, and toast. But just about anything super bad for you will do. A beer or Bloody Mary are other options.

2. Darkness. Obviously.

3. Silence. This is a key component to your recovery. Don't let anybody ruin this for you. Any sound louder than a whisper should not be tolerated.

4. Solitude. Those suffering from the Sunday Scaries have been known to lash out at loud noises. It's probably better to just be alone.

And 5. Play with an animal. It's a mystery why this has been known to be so effective, but 4/5 people agree that this is a necessary step.

But the truth is, at the end of the day, you still lose.

Because next weekend will end the same way.

So. here's to you Sunday—you will never be loved.