In the midst of first test season, remember summer in photos

Summer's Forever Memory: A Photo Book

A vacation in photos for the student stuck in school-mode

5
Summer's Forever Memory: A Photo Book

Carnival Cravings

Abby Perez

City Lights & Bites

Abby Perez

Here's A Drip

Abby Perez

Rawr

Abby Perez

Never Starved

Abby Perez

Food Fight

Abby Perez

Four Friends, Five Pointed

Abby Perez

The Outback Backyard

Abby Perez

Revive Country

Abby Perez

When in Wisconsin...

Abby Perez

First

Abby Perez

Drink On for Me, PV

Abby Perez

Beale Street, Baby!

Abby Perez

Popped, Poolside

Abby Perez

Near Magnificence

Abby Perez

Not Bears But

Abby Perez

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

138940

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!