9 Things You Miss About Home When You Head Back To College

9 Things You Miss When You're Back At College If You Lived Your Best Life This Summer

There is truly no place like home!

287

It always seems as if the end of the semester drags out as you anticipate the summer. However, once summer actually comes, time seems to just zoom by. I love school and I am excited to head back, but there are some things I am going to majorly miss about home.

1. My family

In general, I am just going to miss being around my family. I love them so much.

2. That home cooked food

Home-cooked food is SO much better than frozen meals, let me tell you.

3. High school pals (and gossip)

It's just like old times, except... who got married? Who is dating who? Who dropped out of school? Who got a giant tattoo covering half of their body?

4. Puppy cuddles

Why can't they come back to school with me? :(

5. Running errands with my mom for fun

With your mom, everything just becomes more fun — food shopping, dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions...

6. Sister shenanigans

Living with your bestie is, well, kind of the best.

7. Coffee dates with dad

Time with dad is good. Coffee is good. It is all, well, good.

8. My shower

College apartment showers are just never powerful or hot enough.

9. The daily grind (AKA the internship)

Hanging with animals all day is way better than going to class with humans all day.

School is great, but home... home is the best.