19 Songs You'll Be Jamming To All Summer Long

DISCLAIMER: I put these in no particular order or genre!

260
Photo by Nainoa Shizuru on Unsplash

Kanye West, Dan + Shay, Post Malone, Jason Aldean, who will have the hit of the summer? You all probably read those names and questioned why the compialation of artists of I just mentioned are from all different backgrounds. Well if you look at my recently played list, you will see a little more, with the addition of Travis Scott, Kehlani, and Kenny Chesney. All right, you are probably thinking I'm crazy... just a little.

Here is what I narrowed my 15 Songs of Summer to be (they are in no particular order) If you read this and think you have a song for me to listen to, please add it to the comments! I would love to hear! Here we go..:

1. Leave Right Now - Thomas Rhett

This whole album is one to die for and this is the top song I had from it, Marry Me coming in a close second. I just love what he does with the beat in this song!

Also, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN HOW CUTE THE MARRIAGE OF THOMAS AND HIS WIFE, LAUREN HAVE!My hand is personally raised to the sky. I saw this man in concert last summer and the passion he had when he talked about his wife and children was amazing! This whole album is one to die for and this

2. Break Up in the End - Cole Swindell

This is kind of a slow song and a little depressing, but a good "sit around the fire" song.

3. Tequila - Dan + Shay

(refer to number 2 description)

4. Gettin' Warmed Up - Jason Aldean

THIS IS MY SONG FOR THE FREAKING SUMMER! I also just love me some Jason :)

5. You Make It Easy - Jason Aldean

This one goes out a great person in my life. I know I tell you this all the time, but I am so proud of everything you accomplished and I cannot what to see what else life has in store!

6. Better Now - Post Malone

I have hear many mixed feelings about this new album, let me know what you think in the comments!

7. This is America - Childish Gambino

I really only like the beat of this song, not a fan of the context, but that is my own opinion.

8. I Like It - Cardi B, Bad Bunny, J Balvin

Shout out to Steph for being a true Cardi fan and helping me pick which song to put on the list!

9. Nice For What - Drake

Ugh, Drake!

10. Lift Yourself - Kanye West

Did you all see that he released another song Ye vs. the People?

11. Tip Toe - Jason Derulo (feat. French Montana)

Jason is trying to make a comeback, this might work for him. It just gives another good beat for the Summer!

12. Chun-Li - Nicki Minaj

Once again, thank you Steph for helping me pick another song!

13. ATM - J. Cole

I listened to this album twice after it first came out. I was not a fan the first time, so I thought I would give it another chance, NOPE. My friend then fave me some songs to only focus on, here it is.

14. Playwitme - KYLE (feat. Kehlani)

Honestly, I just love this song because of Kehlani! I saw her in concert with Demi Lovato and she killed it!

15. Like I Do - Davide Guetta, Martin Garrix, Brooks

The song starts off with a build up to the main event, sometimes referred to as the "bass drop."

16. Top Off - DJ Khaled, JAY Z, Future, Beyoncé

Just saw DJ Khaled this year with Demi Lovato, he killed it. My favorite thing about that concert was #FreeMeek, but oh wait! (Honestly, who's excited for Meek to drop a new album) Anyways, Beyoncé always does it great!

17. Watch - Travis Scott (feat. Lil Uzi Vert & Kanye West)

Kanye West getting his name in this list again, who would have ever thought! Had to throw a song in with

18. Get Along - Kenny Chesney

This is my favorite part from that song:

Drink a beer, sing a song
Make a friend, can't we all get along

I will probably be listening to this song around a fire with my friends and family, singing this song. Another question to ponder, when does Kenny Chesney NOT have a song for the summer?

19. OTW - Khalid, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign

This song slows it down a little and it was one that I was thinking about putting on the list, but then I thought about the slow songs that are listened at the top.