Summer date ideas in oklahoma and northern texas.

10 Southern Summer Date Ideas For Me And The Boyfriend I Don't Have

It's just a running joke at this point.

95

It's late spring which means we get to act like it's summer! Here are 10 date ideas in Oklahoma and Texas to have fun with you S/O this summer.

1. Tulsa Art Crawl

instagram: socialsavantconsulting

The first friday every month in Tulsa is a perfect never-ending date opportunity! It has its focus on art galleries, studios and museums downtown but downtown patios are a great way to start/end the night. Reminder that Tulsa has a Saks Fifth Avenue! Also a fun place to drop by if you go to Tulsa.

2. Little Niagara

instagram: bruabdo

Little Niagara is a river with a small waterfall in Sulfur, OK, that is fun for a quick dive and or a photo-op! A lot of people also hike down the river, which is fun too. Wear your chacos.

3. Dallas Bar Hop

instagram: maddihughess

Of course there are many different categories of drinking that can take place in Dallas, from Margarita crawls, to nightclub crawls, or rooftop bar crawls! A relaxed bar crawl can be seen in East Dallas or the Deep Ellum area. Happiest hour is the "basic" rooftop bar in Dallas.

4. Mural Walk, Everywhere

Instagram: jessicasirvin

From Deep Ellum in Dallas, to OKC and Tulsa's art district, mural photoshoots are always a fun date!

5. Rooftop Pool in Dallas

instagram: youknowzak__

In my opinion, the second best body of water to spend in the summers outside of the beach is a downtown rooftop pool. There are a few hotel options in Dallas with rooftop pools, including The Joule, Omni, CANVAS, and the W.

6. Drive in movie!

Instagram: megnesiumc

OKC has Winchester Drive-In Theatre which central to downtown. What is a summer fling without a drive-in date? Nothing.

7. If someone has a truck, use it.

Instagram: haleyhoag

In summer, the back of pickup trucks are prime date location. Grab a million pillows, comforters, and a laptop for netflix. Probably some bug spray too.

8. Brunch.

Instagram: christina_stuehm

Brunch in spring is ok, but brunch in summer is great. Why? Because yellow gingham looks really good when you're holding a mimosa. Check out FLINT in OKC for a good brunch patio vibe.

9. Stay in a Treehouse!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20030566?guests=1&adults=1&sl_alternate_dates_exclusion=true&source_impression_id=p3_1558219867_tRr8opldnrrsbO2q

My fav airbnb at the moment is a Treehouse in central Dallas. At $245 a night, it's def worth a road trip! The only thing it's missing is a pool or a hot tub, but the giant bathtub does have jacuzzi jets.

10. Cabins :)

https://www.lakewoodluxurycabins.com/lightning-bug-lodge

One of the best mini vacays to take in Oklahoma is a weekend in a cabin. Lakewood Luxury Cabins has a ton of options that are all cute, but in general, a cabin is a perfect getaway. The "Lightning Bug Lodge" has an outside swinging bed!