11 Things To Do This Summer For Less Than $20

A lot of college students are on a budget and think the activities they can do this summer are limited, but there are a lot of things you can do with little money or even no money at all.

20
https://www.pexels.com/photo/coconut-dawn-daylight-exotic-1152359/

Summer is right around the corner and with it comes a nice, relaxing break. We can hang out with our friends, family, and of course, our pets. This is the time for us to recharge and reenergize ourselves before we have to return to school in the fall, but let's not think about that just yet.

A lot of college students are on a budget and think the activities they can do this summer are limited, but there are a lot of things you can do with little money or even no money at all. The best part of the activities you do this summer will be the company you decide to do them with. Some of these activities are the perfect ways to de-stress and have fun on break.

Here are 11 activities to do this summer, especially if you're on a budget.

Go to the beach.

Go to the park.

Play games with friends.

Go to the movies and enjoy some snacks.

Take a dip in the pool and cool off!

Play with your pets.

Have a picnic and enjoy the view.

Lay out in the sun and work on your tan.

Go bowling with friends.

Go roller-skating.

Grab some friends and go thrift shopping. 

Whoever gets the best find for under $20 wins!