"Sugar, Butter, Flour" is a line from the song "What's Inside" from the Broadway Smash Hit Waitress the Musical songs written by Sara Bareilles that you'll be singing forever.

Waitress the Musical is based off a 2007 film of the same name starring Kerri Russell. I have never heard of the movie Waitress or Kerri Russell until I found about Waitress the Musical. Walking into the Brooks Atkinson Theater makes you feel apart of the diner because they bake a pie and the smell of it drifts into the lobby.

Waitress the Musical is about a woman by the name of Jenna Hunterson played by Tony Award winner Jessie Mueller. She is in an abusive relationship with her husband Earl (William Popp). Jenna is a waitress at a local diner calls Joe's Diner. She is best friends with two other waitresses Becky (Charity Angél Dawson) and Dawn (Caitlin Houlahan). Jenna then finds out that she is pregnant and doesn't know how to tell her husband. In between the chaos of Jenna and Earl's situation, Jenna quickly falls in love with her gynecologist Dr. Pomatter (Drew Gehling). Another waitress Dawn is a funny and a quirky character but so sweet so she then falls in love with a guy named Ogie (Christopher Fitzgerald). Charity Angél Dawson who plays Becky is so sassy and she was so fun to watch on stage. During her pregnancy, a regular customer at the diner named Joe (Dakin Matthews) read something about a pie-baking contest in the local news and the person with the best pie would win $20,000. He then tells Jenna that she should enter and Jenna said that she wants to enter to win so she could leave her abusive husband. Jenna then has the baby that she named Lulu (Cate Elefante). And she does something amazing at the end but you have to go to the show to find out what she does next.

Waitress the Musical is a show everyone should see. This is a show that will make you laugh and cry all at once. This musical is inspirational. This is about a woman whose is in an abusive relationship and is trying to escape. When you go to a Broadway show you get a Playbill and it shows all of the shows that are currently on Broadway and such. Also in the Playbill, it lists characters and the actors that play them and gives a little bio on such what other Broadway or non-Broadway shows they were in. So reading the bio about Jessie Mueller it lists a website and so I was curious as to see what is about. And I went on the website and it is a link to Mount Sinai Hospital Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention Program. I think it was so amazing of her to put that link on her bio to raise awareness of Sexual assault and violence since it is a theme in Waitress the Musical.

These actors and actresses were all born to be actors on Broadway. You know how we all have a calling of some sort whether in the religious aspect or not it, well the actors got their call which was to perform on Broadway.

Jessie Mueller like everyone says she is a Goddess. She is a woman of many talents. She is absolutely gorgeous, and words can't describe how excited I was to see her perform. I have heard so many amazing things about her (Jessie Mueller). I am so sad to see Jessie leave the show but I know that she will move on to do AMAZING things. And I hope to see her back on Broadway. But make sure to stop by the diner to see Sara Bareilles who taking over for Jessie Mueller when she departs from the diner in late March. I am so glad to have seen her perform as Jenna Hunterson.